A bank holiday weekend reveal..

Mar 15, 2012
Hi all,

Some of you may be aware me and a few of the other lovely ladies on here recently got duped by BrandAlley which was rather upsetting and frustrating.. :tdown:

However on a more happy note I managed to cancel my order immediately and my refund was processed last week. So this weekend I took a little trip to my local Prada in Selfridges Manchester (where I must say the SA's are soo lovely) to finally buy the bag i've been swooning over :loveeyes:

If anyone has any tips on caring for saffi's or how/if they need treating do let me know, I would be v grateful as this is my first saffiano bag :smile:

Thanks for letting me share.

photo 3 (2).jpg

DSC_1208.JPG

photo 4.jpg

photo 1.jpg

Hi all,

Some of you may be aware me and a few of the other lovely ladies on here recently got duped by BrandAlley which was rather upsetting and frustrating.. :tdown:

However on a more happy note I managed to cancel my order immediately and my refund was processed last week. So this weekend I took a little trip to my local Prada in Selfridges Manchester (where I must say the SA's are soo lovely) to finally buy the bag i've been swooning over :loveeyes:

If anyone has any tips on caring for saffi's or how/if they need treating do let me know, I would be v grateful as this is my first saffiano bag :smile:

Thanks for letting me share.

View attachment 2603808

View attachment 2603809

View attachment 2603805

View attachment 2603806
Love your bag - congratulations! : )