A bank holiday weekend reveal..

Mar 15, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Some of you may be aware me and a few of the other lovely ladies on here recently got duped by BrandAlley which was rather upsetting and frustrating.. :tdown:

However on a more happy note I managed to cancel my order immediately and my refund was processed last week. So this weekend I took a little trip to my local Prada in Selfridges Manchester (where I must say the SA's are soo lovely) to finally buy the bag i've been swooning over :loveeyes:

If anyone has any tips on caring for saffi's or how/if they need treating do let me know, I would be v grateful as this is my first saffiano bag :smile:

Thanks for letting me share.

photo 3 (2).jpg

DSC_1208.JPG

photo 4.jpg

photo 1.jpg

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!
Mar 17, 2013
Chicago
Hi all,

Some of you may be aware me and a few of the other lovely ladies on here recently got duped by BrandAlley which was rather upsetting and frustrating.. :tdown:

However on a more happy note I managed to cancel my order immediately and my refund was processed last week. So this weekend I took a little trip to my local Prada in Selfridges Manchester (where I must say the SA's are soo lovely) to finally buy the bag i've been swooning over :loveeyes:

If anyone has any tips on caring for saffi's or how/if they need treating do let me know, I would be v grateful as this is my first saffiano bag :smile:

Thanks for letting me share.

View attachment 2603808

View attachment 2603809

View attachment 2603805

View attachment 2603806
Love your bag - congratulations! : )

Kimmeh

Apr 12, 2012
London
It's so beautiful! Can i ask how much it was if you don't mind :smile: because the prices have gone up recently in the UK?