A Bag or a Wallet?

I'd get a wallet, if you don't have one yet. For me, I get more use from my first LV wallet than any of my bags. However, once you have a wallet then I'd get more bags. I bought a zcp and two Chanel wallets after my Sarah and those just sit. Changing wallets is a hassle compared to changing bag.

Thank you all for commenting! You've given me a lot to think about. I'm still going back and forth with this. I'm starting to think that maybe I should start with a little wallet, like a ZCP to dip my toes in the LV wallet pool before jumping in head first with one of the most expensive ones. :giggles:

I would go for the wallet, however, I prefer different style than Vivienne. I feel it is a little complicated to operate as a wallet..lol. Wallet is something I will use a lot and I am afraid to ruin and or scratch the front LV metal ware with constant opening/closing to get my things out. Don't get me wrong Vivienne wallet is gorgeous, but for the price I prefer to get wallet in exotic leather.

Very good points, Cali. I hadn't even realized that I could get an exotic wallet for the same price. Now the Vivienne seems even more expensive. :lol: Plus it did seem a bit complicated to operate with that closing mechanism. I definitely need to reconsider other wallets.

I vote wallet! I have a zippy in black multicolor and it always makes me smile when I take it out to make purchases :smile: I would be very careful and take your time to pick the wallet to fit your needs. For a wallet more so than a bag, having one too few card slots or other issues can get annoying really fast!

So true, hatbox! I don't want to make an expensive mistake, so I will definitely consider carefully before buying it. :thinking:

The Vivienne wallet is beautiful. If I'm bag content, I'd splurge on the wallet. But at $2K I'd be thinking "That can go to another bag!" Good luck deciding!

Thanks, Minty Candies! :smile: I know! It's a big chunk of money that could go towards any bag on my wish list. Tough decision for sure.