90 Day Fiance

I felt a bit sorry for Anfisa. Jorge used the tell all as a means to air all his grievances with her, and it should have been done in private as she said. Plus, she's been pretty up front about who she is from the get go, he's the one who was putting up a bit of a false front.

Alla and Matt definitely seem to have the best shot at working out. I really liked her and hope things work out for them.

I honestly doubt Nicole and Azan will work out, I think she'll lose interest while trying to save money and end up with someone she can see every day.

I can see that happening!

Anfisa came across well last night, imo.
She is much more aware and smarter than I gave her credit for.
I think that she is lonely in LA and was acting up as a result.
Once she gets a car and a few friends, she will cope better.
Also, she needs to make her own money as Jorge already resents her.
boy, bye....
Alla and Matt proved once again that they are well suited for one another..

boy, bye....

Well I think that Jorge is a loser and shady and did mislead Anfisa about his financial situation and I'm sure she is lonely in LA and disappointed that he didn't have the money he led her to believe but that doesn't excuse her behaviour - keying someone's car is not "acting up". Its completely unacceptable. She won't work, she's looking for a sugar daddy. Jorge is resentful of her because she doesn't love him for who he is. I believe they will stay together for now (he will keep hoping that she will love him for who he is and she will keep hoping that the money will start flowing again). I also think there is going to be another follow up show on the couples and wouldn't be surprised if they are both on it - her for the tv exposure and him because he needs the money (unless he's in jail).

I hope Alla and Matt make it. I ended really liking Alla.

Reactions: Tiny_T
boy, bye....

Well I think that Jorge is a loser and shady and did mislead Anfisa about his financial situation and I'm sure she is lonely in LA and disappointed that he didn't have the money he led her to believe but that doesn't excuse her behaviour - keying someone's car is not "acting up". Its completely unacceptable. She won't work, she's looking for a sugar daddy. Jorge is resentful of her because she doesn't love him for who he is. I believe they will stay together for now (he will keep hoping that she will love him for who he is and she will keep hoping that the money will start flowing again). I also think there is going to be another follow up show on the couples and wouldn't be surprised if they are both on it - her for the tv exposure and him because he needs the money (unless he's in jail).

I hope Alla and Matt make it. I ended really liking Alla.

I'm agreeing with both of you.
We did see a different side of Anfisa, didn't we. I was so surprised to see a real person in there, a person I liked..........but:
We also saw lots of the Anfisa we know - she's there for the money, and she's one hard cookie.

Yes, Jorge led her on - big time. It really looked like he wined and dined her all over the place. He played like he was a real high roller, not a fairly regular drug dealer - it's fest or famine for those guys. And even thought Jorge would fest and spend up a storm during good times, I think Andisa can spend way, way more then he can, and probably doesn't understand no spending during the famine times. This must cause lots of their conflict.
Your right about Jorge thinking she'll fall in love with him for who he is, not the money.
Anfisa had some feelings, but you've got to have what she needs to see them - and that isn't Jorge, sadly.
She'll only put up with tight finances for a while.

I'm sure the fellow in Morocco hung up, that was no technical problem. I didn't believe much of what he said. I can't see him hanging around for 2+ years.
I think he didn't like where the questions from the show were going. My goodness, that was the most awkward telephone call when she phoned the guy in Morocco(during the regualr part of the show)! If that was the amount of conversations they normally had, they must not have a clue about each other. I cringed at her fishing constantly for compliments, and him seeming so detached.
I felt sorry for her when she was talking about the negative social media comments. There is nothing positive about that relationship that we've seen on this show, so it's to be expected. There must be something wrong with her if she really can't see she'll never be happy with that guy.

I hope we get to see another follow up show to see what happened.

And not even seeing the Nigerian Prince fellow - something major must have gone down.

yes, they do. if they petition the court for visitation or custody they can win that, just as a parent would. almost all states have some form of grandparent's rights which protect grandparents from this exact situation. usually the grandparents who win these cases have supported the young child since birth and are the primary caretaker (they are often given visitation and custody when their children are on drugs, in jail, have mental illness, and etc.). so, depending upon how involved Nicole's mother is she could do this and even contest for custody. the fact that Nicole left the young daughter for 5 weeks wouldn't be favorable. not saying any of this would ever happen, but grandparents do have the same legal rights as divorcing parents with children, and have for many years. my own mother won visitation from my brother in order to see her/my grandson/nephew so this is an area of law i'm familiar with. regardless, Nicole is a mess :hrmm:

a state-by-state link of applicable laws: http://family.findlaw.com/child-custody/grandparent-rights.html

Wow! I had no idea. Thanks for posting all of this.. I always learn something new on tpf.

June 25th
Happily ever after with ... Mo, because he is never going to turn down a check and exposure so more women will contact him. Eww...
And a few other couples. I want to see the elderly man and the wife who he treated like he treated his ex, buying them the same car. They were smart and left the public eye.

Reactions: JenW
June 25th
Happily ever after with ... Mo, because he is never going to turn down a check and exposure so more women will contact him. Eww...
And a few other couples. I want to see the elderly man and the wife who he treated like he treated his ex, buying them the same car. They were smart and left the public eye.

:lol: He wasn't that old, I think he was 58!

What is Mo doing? Is Danielle there too?

June 25th
How in the h3ll is he not deported yet?
[emoji38] He wasn't that old, I think he was 58!

What is Mo doing? Is Danielle there too?
Normally I wouldn't consider 58 old that's half way through life. However when you're 30-40 years senior to your spouse then yes he's geriatric. If he's old enough to be her parent he qualifies as old in my book. I constantly get hit on by men old enough to be my father. And never have I ever thought oh old man saggy balls really turn me on lol. Natural gut instinct is to get as far away as fast as possible, somethings seriously not right here.

I'm guessing that we'll see Danielle too, god knows she needs the money just as bad as he does.

Reactions: JenW
Normally I wouldn't consider 58 old that's half way through life. However when you're 30-40 years senior to your spouse then yes he's geriatric. If he's old enough to be her parent he qualifies as old in my book. I constantly get hit on by men old enough to be my father. And never have I ever thought oh old man saggy balls really turn me on lol. Natural gut instinct is to get as far away as fast as possible, somethings seriously not right here.

I'm guessing that we'll see Danielle too, god knows she needs the money just as bad as he does.

:lol: It's just that when hear the word "elderly" it makes me think around 80 or retirement home age.

LOL @ you getting hit on by old guys!

I'm looking forward to watching this new season. Anfisa and Jorge should be entertaining, and I'd like to see what's going on with the rest as well. I'm in the minority and actually liked Loren so I'm interested to see how she and Alexei are doing.
Based on the preview, it looked as if Chantel and Pedro were having troubles but I'm not that surprised, she seemed very immature.

Reactions: Tiny_T