90 Day Fiance

I guess Angela and Micheal are just too juicy to not bring back. I'm not sure why, it seems so many of us watching didn't want them back, but I suppose we are just a small section of the people that watch this show.

I'm sure we're going to see repercussions about Micheal meeting with those ex-pats. Angela isn't going to like that, and Micheal will be paying for that.
I want to feel sorry for Micheal, but he seems to be happy to have Angela brow-beat and dominate him, so I guess he's getting what he wants.
But I think he's going to disappointed once he arrives in America. I know that Angela has promised him a child somehow, but I don't believe her. She'll have many excuses, but I just can't see her really wanted to spend all that time and funds.

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
I guess Angela and Micheal are just too juicy to not bring back. I'm not sure why, it seems so many of us watching didn't want them back, but I suppose we are just a small section of the people that watch this show.

I'm sure we're going to see repercussions about Micheal meeting with those ex-pats. Angela isn't going to like that, and Micheal will be paying for that.
I want to feel sorry for Micheal, but he seems to be happy to have Angela brow-beat and dominate him, so I guess he's getting what he wants.
But I think he's going to disappointed once he arrives in America. I know that Angela has promised him a child somehow, but I don't believe her. She'll have many excuses, but I just can't see her really wanted to spend all that time and funds.
I don't think Michael is granted a visa. Perhaps the interviewers realized big Ang already has her hands full supporting 8 other people and her other daughter is a pedophile.

I also think that mykul was denied the visa. I think I read somewhere that is why he was crying in the previews. I also don’t think that big Ang can finically support him in addition to the grandkids that she already takes care of. Isn’t her pedo daughter serving time? If so she’s a full time care giver to her grandkids.

Reactions: rockhollow
Rumor has it that Tarik and dean were kicked off pillow talk because of homophobic/transphobic comments dean made on a podcast talking about Timothy and jenniffer. I haven’t heard it and have no desire to seek it out. But I don’t know why they’d “fire” them over comments made outside of TLC but airing Jenniffer repeatedly calling Timothy a pu$$y and calling him gay too his face repeatedly is a ok in their book, it seems hypocritical imo. I’m sure what ever he said was awful he has verbal diarrhea. It’s also rumored that Tarik will be back in the 90 day world probably on the other way. He’s “living” in the Philippines at the moment. This explains why we are getting more Pao and Russ *gags* I feel like Annie and David and Tarik and dean basically carry the show. Lauren and alexi are ok but not entertaining, Molly and her bestie are boring. Pao and Russ add nothing whatsoever to the show. Even Darcy and her sister were more entertaining than Pao turning everything about herself.

I was surprised to hear she’s also been married before she’s so young. It kind of sounded like it was more of a transactional marriage then one of love. Like her parents pawned her off on the first guy they could. Which is sad since she focuses so much on taking care of her family and they’re pimping her out.

I wouldn't be surprised if Juliana's parents sold her to her first husband since her family wasn't even present at that wedding.

well, I will be very sad if Dean and Tarik have been kicked off the show.
I agree with you, pixiejenna, I like Anna and David and the brothers the best.
I don't mind the other couples but dislike Pao and Russ are terrible, she overtalks him all the time, and tries and turn all situations to her. She's trying way to hard to relevant and funny, and failing at both.
I was hoping the brothers were going to maybe get their own show.

I saw a post saying that Danielle and her friend were going to be on Pillow Talk. Dean is pretty funny, but I could do without him saying "lil mamma" every 5 seconds. Pao is terrible, Molly is boring.. Annie & David are pretty good.

I saw a post saying that Danielle and her friend were going to be on Pillow Talk. Dean is pretty funny, but I could do without him saying "lil mamma" every 5 seconds. Pao is terrible, Molly is boring.. Annie & David are pretty good.

Ooh, I wonder if it's the same friend who someone on here nicknamed, "Big Red"! I don't remember her real name but I think she drove Danielle to the courthouse. I say bring on Danielle and get rid of Pao and Loren! :yucky:

Ooh, I wonder if it's the same friend who someone on here nicknamed, "Big Red"! I don't remember her real name but I think she drove Danielle to the courthouse. I say bring on Danielle and get rid of Pao and Loren! :yucky:

Not so fond of Danielle, but with take her over Pao - I'll take anyone over her.
If they did kick the brothers off for saying some racy comments, that's really not fair, they have them on this show to make racy comments.

Have to admit I enjoyed watching the exchange between Sasha and the sister. Sis has a chip on her shoulder, which was apparent at the airport... I would never serve my family or guests a crap “breakfast” like that as I welcome them to my home for the first time (esp if I wasn’t busy and had the whole day available).