90 Day Fiance

Colte and Larissa go car shopping cause girl needs some AC. She wants the typical millionaire big truck like a Dodge Journey he’s not into the sexy car he’s more into a Kia Soul. Girl doesn’t think that the hamster mobile is sexy enough for a big guy like Colte. Then he decided to officially propose to her by bringing her to the tallest place in Vegas. Naturally the best place to propose to someone who’s afraid of heights. The best part was watching his ride roll up to the hotel. No I take it back the best part is when they get home super late they decided to wake his mom to show her the ring lol.

Ashley takes Jay to a farmers market to make him feel like he’s home. He freaks out about being the only black guy there. She whines about her friends not supporting her even when she makes bad decisions. So she knows she’s making a bad decision and running with it anyways. He goes to the barbershop because it’s the only place where he chill with other black people. Even these dudes who literally just met him think it’s a bad idea for him to get married. So her ex bestie thinks it’s a bad idea, total strangers think it’s a bad idea, sounds like we’re going to see a wedding soon.

I was kind of surprised that the hospital let the camera crew film the birth. Steven was a total jack@ss towards her, yelling at her for not getting ready fast enough to leave the hospital. After he did a sh!t job washing his hand for show and then drying them off his T-shirt full of germs. Then proceeded to touch the baby when he was clearly sleeping because he felt like it. Then she’s taking too long feeding the days old baby. He needs a swift foot up his @ss.

Kalini yells at asuelu for taking the baby out of a car seat while driving and him not wearing a seat belt. However driving a suv 80+ MPH on the highway while eating Cheetos and not wearing her own seatbelt probably is a ok. She also freaks out while driving extremely fast speeds. I feel like she’s going to send him running back home before the 90 days is up. So far her brother best family member we’ve met so far.

Lydia shows her parents the squalor that she’s going to call home. Naturally they’re not impressed by his standard of living. I don’t know why they’re surprised by any of this he’s clearly not a affluent guy. They really seem to enjoy bragging about how much money they have.

Jon and Feranda make up because she’s too dumb to realize that she can very easily do better. Never have I ever heard anyone moan like that in a gym, grunts, yells yes but full on sex moans nope. He hasn’t even told his mom he’s engaged to be married in 90 days. I hope she can at least learn to spot all of these red flags in the future.

Can somebody make me understand the Kalani's logic - she quite her job, so who is supposed to sponsor her babydaddy? You have to be employed or have a sponsor if you don't. Seems highly unlikely that her father or mother will sponsor him. Why did she quit her job?

Reactions: lulilu
Jon and Feranda make up because she’s too dumb to realize that she can very easily do better. Never have I ever heard anyone moan like that in a gym, grunts, yells yes but full on sex moans nope. He hasn’t even told his mom he’s engaged to be married in 90 days. I hope she can at least learn to spot all of these red flags in the future.

I have family in the next small town over from Lumberton, where Jon and Fernanda live. Let's just say, it's not culturally diverse and because she is Mexican they will probably make all sort of off-color and classless remarks about her. My guess is that's why he hasn't told his mother. The way his friends try to low-key make jabs at her and being mexican is an indication of how things will continue to be... sadly.

She's a really cute girl, I hope she runs for the hills!

Reactions: bisousx
Jonathan is Latino and grew up in Chicago which is where his mother still lives. I think his concern about his mother is Fernanda's age. Sadly, you're right about the small town North Carolina attitude. Jonathan gets by because of his accent-less English but he may have been harassed too.

Reactions: DC-Cutie
Jonathan is Latino and grew up in Chicago which is where his mother still lives. I think his concern about his mother is Fernanda's age. Sadly, you're right about the small town North Carolina attitude. Jonathan gets by because of his accent-less English but he may have been harassed too.

Wow, I didn't know people are still like that. :tdown:

I originally thought larissa way of talking annoying now I find it hilarious. She sounds like she's baby talking or talkie.

Kalani is stupid that's why she quit her job. Her parents have basically supported her and her idiot moves in life and somehow help her play the victim card. She's never lived in the real world and never will. I thought asuelus I'm not a slut comment was pure gold lol. Kaliani saying it's what smart people use to prevent pregnancy pretty much confirms that she's dumb as a box of rocks.

I think Jon hasn't told his mom because of the age she's young and they have a huge age difference.

Can somebody make me understand the Kalani's logic - she quite her job, so who is supposed to sponsor her babydaddy? You have to be employed or have a sponsor if you don't. Seems highly unlikely that her father or mother will sponsor him. Why did she quit her job?
She's also 30 years old!. Who quits their job when they have a baby and a 23 year old man child to support?

I like the show, and just try and pretend it's a reality show - as the seasons go on, there is less and less reality involved. If you read more that a couple of of sites, it seems nothing on the show is reality.
I like Larissa and her quest of Colty's money, but makes me sad that I now read that she's got 3 kids she's left in Brazil.
And the same for the blond with the Jamaican - she's got children - and when was she planning to bring them into the situation?
There are so many stories about the Indonesian and Eric - I guess what we see on them in no where near the truth.

And what's up with the couple in Russia? Where did he get the car we see him driving to the hospital ?
If she's a broke orphan - where did she get the funds to holiday in America for a month?
He was sure acting strange with her in the hospital when he went to pick her up - kind of like someone de-toxing from something. Makes you worried for her, if he can treat her like that with the camera's there, what will he be like when they really are alone.

The Russian girl/American are very young. He is in a foreign country and clueless about babies, germs, and doesn’t speak Russian. I think he is probably very overwhelmed, scared, nervous. At least, that’s what I hope is the reason he came off badly.

The Russian girl/American are very young. He is in a foreign country and clueless about babies, germs, and doesn’t speak Russian. I think he is probably very overwhelmed, scared, nervous. At least, that’s what I hope is the reason he came off badly.
Well, the way he kept sniping at her is very telling. She just had major surgery and he wants her to jump up and get dressed when he says so...then she's taking her time getting dressed (again she just had surgery) and he's yelling at her that the baby is hungry. Of course he should stop touching a newborns face (germs) and let him sleep..I stand by my assessment that he's an asshat.

I like the show, and just try and pretend it's a reality show - as the seasons go on, there is less and less reality involved. If you read more that a couple of of sites, it seems nothing on the show is reality.
I like Larissa and her quest of Colty's money, but makes me sad that I now read that she's got 3 kids she's left in Brazil.
And the same for the blond with the Jamaican - she's got children - and when was she planning to bring them into the situation?
There are so many stories about the Indonesian and Eric - I guess what we see on them in no where near the truth.

And what's up with the couple in Russia? Where did he get the car we see him driving to the hospital ?
If she's a broke orphan - where did she get the funds to holiday in America for a month?
He was sure acting strange with her in the hospital when he went to pick her up - kind of like someone de-toxing from something. Makes you worried for her, if he can treat her like that with the camera's there, what will he be like when they really are alone.

I read on a 90DF I frequent for gossip that the reason Ashley hasn’t mentioned her kids much is because she and the father agreed it was better not to expose them to filming. Supposedly she also does not feature them on her sm accounts for the same reason. If it’s true, it’s the only smart decision she’s made so far.

Reactions: rockhollow