90 Day Fiance

we all know that the shows are loosely based on reality, but some of these facts are really shocking.
It's one thing to bend the truth, but... so that British guy is actually the father of the baby and the whole things a scam. Like last season with the little guy going to Paris - didn't it turn out that their whole relationship was a scam just to get TV time.
We need to stop calling them 'reality shows'.

I think these are just rumors, not facts. The baby looks nothing like Jon who resembles a crazy mountain man to me. I don’t think Patrick’s story was meant to scam viewers, but he was a sucker and Myriam’s play toy.

Reactions: cloverleigh
I think these are just rumors, not facts. The baby looks nothing like Jon who resembles a crazy mountain man to me. I don’t think Patrick’s story was meant to scam viewers, but he was a sucker and Myriam’s play toy.
LOL, well the baby isn't born with a "crazy mountain man" beard or anything like that. We've only seen the baby for a few minutes.

Darcy, what's the saying, There's no fool like an old fool. She's old enough to know better....and why she allows that 26 year old smug little ass to treat her like he does.....well she get's what she allows. I also couldn't help but notice all the "Cartier" on her wrist......I doubt it's real. I will say she looked better (except for her long dry looking pony tail), she dropped a few pounds and her face looked smoother, I think her makeup got a bit better too.

Ricky, the guy who flew to Columbia to meet someone who stopped responding to his texts, This guy just wants what he considers a "hot" woman....he's all about the looks. And after seeing the photos of the "woman" he texts with, I think it may be a transgendered man. Ricky is shallow and dumb.

Then Tarik - he finds a young girl (I think she's 25?), LOL, like a 25 year old wants to be a mom to someone elses kid......this man is a fool. And I'm sure both he and Ricky have been sending these people money......they have a rude awakening coming.

we all know that the shows are loosely based on reality, but some of these facts are really shocking.
It's one thing to bend the truth, but... so that British guy is actually the father of the baby and the whole things a scam. Like last season with the little guy going to Paris - didn't it turn out that their whole relationship was a scam just to get TV time.
We need to stop calling them 'reality shows'.

And I'm totally disgusted with that 'gofundme' page. The original idea for people to ask for help for serious problems has just become a farce, if that couple is just looking for a free ride to be together.
Get a job and save your money!
Omg I don't know where you read this tea but actually makes sense. The go find me page pretty much confirms it. I still think she's a bit touched in the head. By a bit I mean a lot, she's basically acting like a teen mom and she's in her 30's with another kid. Why else would he try to come to the us for the birth. It makes me wonder how she was able to afford going there the first time.
[emoji38]

Do the people at TLC not do their research or do they just not care? :hrmm:
I think that they turn a blind eye to the truth . Like the married couple who acts like everything is great and one of them is cheating and the other knows. Think of how much dirt people on the web can dig up. I think they view it as a way to help drum up more intrest in the shows with out having to promote them as much. They only step in when their hands are twisted like with honey booboo and mama June with a child molester. Even with the Duggar s they still film the family on different shows just not the one guy and his family.

Reactions: rockhollow
Is this the look you get from too much botox?

darcey.png
Think of all the work she's done to make herself look so much better and this is the screenshot that she'll be remembered for [emoji1] [emoji1][emoji1]

Reactions: arnott
New episode tonight! Now I'm curious about what the girl's explanation is for showing up so late! Yes, I got sucked in with the is he or isn't he going to get stood up (probably fake) drama! :lol:

Then Tarik - he finds a young girl (I think she's 25?), LOL, like a 25 year old wants to be a mom to someone elses kid......this man is a fool. And I'm sure both he and Ricky have been sending these people money......they have a rude awakening coming.

It was comical how not attracted the women were to Tarik and Ricky! :lol: The look on Hazel's face was like Azan's face when he's around Nicole! And what the hell, Tarik said he had only been talking to her online for a few weeks and he's never felt this way about anyone ever?! :rolleyes::lol:

Last edited: