Scarves 90 CM Cashmeres....Let's Show, Tell, and Enable!!

Thanks everyone, I have been out of town but am glad you enjoyed the pictures -- almost as much as I enjoy wearing them! ;)

Seton, how wonderful to be able to share your shawl with your mom.
Thank you toujours*chic for the pictures of the Pawnee shawl!
greycat5, you wear the Marwari and the Bolduc so well. And the kitty is adorable.

annelovepuggy, I'm sorry but I don't know the colorway or number for the Sur un Tapis Volant scarf, I just loved the picture on the first page of this thread and snapped it up when I saw it for resale. Thanks for your enthusiasm though!

Um...

THUD :faint:

I am in LUST!

attachment.php

Here are pics of a 90 Bolduc au Carre in taupe/violine/potiron, from the KoP store this Fall. It's actually lighter than this, and in medium tones, not dark tones as it appears here. The light blue looks like ciel. I like the lightweight feel of these 90s for warmer climates, and the fringe is an interesting change.

There's also a thread somewhere about this pattern...there may be more info there.

Attachments

• 90 Bolduc 1.jpg
    90 Bolduc 1.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 293
  • 90 BOLDUC 2.jpg
    90 BOLDUC 2.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
Yes, everything, n the best, hard to find is the fact driving me crazy as many were issued some time ago. Now i really want to get my hand on a shadow el carre, same as the u see for bolduc carre now. N the fringed pointu for s/s2009.

robee and rileygirl, best of luck to both of you on your searches!! merrydish, the fringe appeared on the 90 cashmeres this Fall I think, along with the lighter weight, which has both pros and cons. Same price for less cashmere, but the less cashmere is still quite wonderful!