$80,000 Louis Vuitton Bag

If it's any of the $80K bags people posted I honestly don't like any of them.

I'd prefer if I had $80k to blow on just bags I stock up on Hermes if that's the case....or 1 really nice Hermes Birkin. I mean really, the Patchwork bag looks like something my grandma can make for about $10 which is so depressing LV is selling that kind of low quality work for $80k???!!!!!

As always. Money can buy you a lot of things but it sure can't buy class or good tastes.

If it is the eggshell bag, meh. Rather bland looking. Though I guess for a collector, no amount of money is too much.

If I had an extra $40K lying around, I'd search for that headphone bag.

I'd be more impressed it were diamonds or something less egg shellish.

Splicing egg shells and stenciling them on using elmers glue doesn't warrant $100k price tag.

That's just me though...:Push:

I got to hold a 3,000,000 yen Croc bag when I was last at the boutique... They are getting a lot of the exotic lines in now for some reason... Maybe the economy has picked up here in Japan??? But, the bag was SO heavy that for the price I'd require one of the SAs to follow me around and carry the bag for me while I went out and about!!! (Actually, my SA already carries my bag for me while I'm in the store trying items on... LOL! So, I shouldn't complain...:lolots:smile:

Maybe something similar like Louis Vuitton Lockit PM Devotion clutch..

I mean people with $$$$$$$$ buy something because they can. I remember story from hubby's friend who is aircraft engineer for Sultan of Brunei. The Sultan gave him his Breitling watch (which Breitling only produced 11 in this world including Queen E, with diamonds around it) and the price of the watch it self I think can buy a bungalow.

Anyway it would be interesting to find out what the bag looks like