8 dogs die in dogcatcher's hot truck

I saw the headline and knew I couldn't read the story. It's the kind of thing I can't stop thinking about and I get so angry. WTH was the person thinking?? No animal should have to endure that because of a human's stupidity.

I saw the headline and knew I couldn't read the story. It's the kind of thing I can't stop thinking about and I get so angry. WTH was the person thinking?? No animal should have to endure that because of a human's stupidity.

oh gosh, I can't read this kinds of things either... it breaks my heart. the stupidity, and cruelty, of mankind just overwhelms me at times. I have to go hug my dogs now, and light a candle for these poor angels at the Bridge.

I can't read this story either as I know I would not be able to get it out of my mind. The headline was enough.

A couple years ago a police officer left his dog in his car and left it running with the AC on but the AC malfunctioned and the heat came on so in the scorching summer, with additional heat blasting out of the vents, his dog paid the price. That poor creature. The cop was devastated.

^^ Me too.:cry: I cannot bear to read the full story. The headline is all I needed to see to make tears run down my cheeks and put me in a depressed mood. Those poor innocent, helpless doggies..Rest in peace precious ones :crybaby:

Last edited:
A couple years ago a police officer left his dog in his car and left it running with the AC on but the AC malfunctioned and the heat came on so in the scorching summer, with additional heat blasting out of the vents, his dog paid the price. That poor creature. The cop was devastated.

^^ Oh my gosh..Yes, I do remember hearing about this heartwrenching tragedy. :cry: Poor doggy & poor police officer owner, too. He will probably never forgive himself..I know that it would haunt me forever, even though it was an accident. It does look as if he was trying to do the right thing and make sure his dog was safe w/ the AC on ..How terribly tragic & sad. :crybaby:

Rest in peace sweet doggy:crybaby: