7th Heaven - so bad, it's good

Lucy found a condom in a wallet. Everyone assumed it was Robbie's and it turned out to be Simon's.

(To be fair, at least he's being safe!)

Go to tv.com, look up 7th Heaven and read the episode synopses. You can catch up that way.

^^ Actually, I'm wrong. In the condom episode, he had he opportunity to have sex, but didn't go through with it.

I think towards the end of season 5 he actually starts having sex.

I watched it from the very beginning but haven't seen this past season at all. I love when I catch reruns of the very first few seasons. They are so dumb but yes, entertaining. Does anyone remember when Keri Russell guest starred as a bad girl named Camille? :lol: My sister still watches and is a die hard fan. She said that she hates how they developed Ruthie's character because she used to be such a spitfire when she was a kid and now she is whipped by a guy. She said that young Ruthie never would have stood for some of the things that older Ruthie does. I loooove Lucy in the early episodes. She was so neurotic that it cracked me up to no end. Her tv husband is hot. :graucho:

Eric: (to Lucy, who locked herself in the bathroom) Luce? It's your dad, remember me? The guy who bought you anatomically incorrect dolls by mistake? Come on, we have a history of embarrassing things between us. Let's talk. Not that there's anything to be embarrassed about. Hey, have you started your period yet? Because, you know, I was going through something similar myself, and--
Lucy: Go away!

Mary: (referring to kissing) The point is, I don't know where my hands go or his hands or my face or his face or his lips or my lips, and I don't want it to be awkward, couldn't you just show me so I have some experience.
Matt: Don't kiss me.
Mary: Would you stop, I'm not gonna kiss you. Ok, so do I touch his face with my hands. Mary moves her hand toward his face
Matt: No, look if anybody touches face, he touches your face or maybe he doesn't, I don't know.
Mary (starts moving toward a kiss) So I close my eyes and...Eric sees Mary trying to kiss Matt
Matt: Oh Dad, this isn't what it looks like.
Eric: That's a relief.

Eric: (to Matt) Tell Mary and Lucy I'm driving them to school and if they're not out here in 30 seconds we're going to sing along the way. In rounds.

Lucy: Mom, you have to help me. The color won't come out!
Annie: It looks fine.
Lucy: It doesn't look fine! You should have seen Jimmy's face when he saw it!
Simon: You didn't do it for them or for Jimmy Moon. You did it for you!
Lucy: I did it because YOU talked me into it!
Simon: Oh yeah? Well, you were smart to listen, because it looks great. With blonde hair, you can be a whole new you. A you who doesn't care what other people think, a you who has more fun.
Lucy: I'm not having any fun!
Simon: Well, maybe that's because you're still in a brunette mindset!

Lucy: Everyone knows Jimmy and I broke up, so tomorrow's going to be the worst day of my life. And I don't even have a best friend or a big sister at home to talk about it with.
Simon: I'm here. Talk to me.
Lucy: You? This whole thing is your fault!
Simon: I know. But no matter what color your hair is, you're still the same weepy, wacky, wonderful Lucy you've always been.

Lucy: Mom and Dad are smoking pot!!!
Mary: No wonder Mom's so happy all the time. I mean, think about it! She's always in the kitchen baking something!

Lucy: (about her mom and the pain medication) I think they gave her a little too much. She kept calling me Ruthie.
Eric: Honey, in the world of childbirth there is no such thing as too much pain medicine.

Annie:(to Eric) Your clients are in the living room, honey.
Matt: Clients?
Annie: What would you call them?
Matt: Mentally disturbed parishioners? Church nuts?
Eric: Why aren’t they in my office?
Annie: Who?
Eric: The church nuts.
Annie: Because the two cutest babies in the entire world are in the living room and people are starting to line up to see them.

Eric: (demonstrating to Annie) I'm sitting... now I'm standing. Now I'm... sitting again. It's miraculous when you think about it. I mean you have this huge head, yet when it goes up, body goes up. It goes down, body goes down.
Annie: Yes, the human body is truly miraculous..
Annie: (to herself walking away) Hello, is anybody up there!?

Mary: Fortunately, my dad knew someone who knew someone, and they got me in this work program so I didn't have to go to jail.
Sam Robbins: And that's when you met the boyfriend?
Mary: I knew he couldn't be trusted. My dad told me he couldn't be trusted.
Sam Robbins: Yet he let you date him?
Mary: He believes in letting us make our own mistakes. And I make a lot of mistakes.

Sam Robbins: How's dad with all theses boyfriends?
Lucy: He can't stand them.... But that's not his fault, or their fault! I'm the one that can't be trusted. Wait, that didn't come out right.

Ruthie: So nobody told you that I cut Sarah's hair, or that I gave the twins egg or I drew a naked man?
Sam Robbins: Nope.
Ruthie: Good for them.... Well, that's what I'm trying to tell you, my aunt Julie is my dad's drunk sister. But he made her all better. He stayed locked up his bedroom with her for days. That's how he sobers people up.

Annie: Are you ok?
Charles: I dunno, I forget.
Annie: What?
Charles: (Laughs) Just a little Alzheimer's joke.

Lucy: You told your principal that I have a learning disability, Simon doesn't talk, Matt lives in his car, Dad lost his job, and Mom drinks?
(Ruthie nods)

Simon: (to Morris, slurring) I'm drunk? (to himself, slurring) Cool!

Gabrielle: Hopefully I'll be so drunk, I'll be creamated before they find me. Then they can just put me in an old peanut butter jar and toss me out to sea. Hah Hah Hah! Which reminds me. Do your parents got any booze in the house?

Eric: This is the best spaghetti I ever had.
Gabrielle: I have a secret ingredient. (she pulls out the liquor.)

Sam and David: We like Kevin.
Lucy: I like Kevin too.
David: Then marry him.
Sam: Yeah marry him.
Lucy: He hasn't asked me yet.
The twins (Answering Lucy but talking to Kevin): Why?
Kevin: Did you pay them to say that?
Lucy: No I didn't pay them to say that! They're children. They're naturally curious. But since the boys brought it up...
Kevin: They're asking because you want to know!
Lucy: How do you know that?
Kevin: Everyone in this house is asking me when I'm going to ask you to be my wife. And after they ask me when I'm going to ask you. I ask them why they're asking because it's nobody's business except yours and mine. And they say they're asking because you're driving them nuts too! Won't you just throttle back and let me surprise you?!
Lucy: Fine. Surprise me. But whatever you're doing, better be fantastic. Because if I waited all this time for a proposal over a burger and a coke at the dairy shack. I'm going to be very upset!

Annie (after his nightmare): What is it this time?
Eric: I was marrying Lucy and Kevin in my underwear.

Annie: If you do something wrong, you should tell me because sooner or later I'm going to find out anyway.
Sam: I ate some soap.
David: Me too, it didn't taste good.
Annie: Anything else?
Sam: I got a cookie under my pillow.
David: I already ate mine.
Annie: Why would you put a cookie under your pillow? Is it because there's no place in the kitchen to put your cookies?
Sam: No, it's for emergencies.

I used to watch it all the time but lost interest right around the time Lucy got pregnant. My Mom loves this show and secretly, I think she wishes Lucy was her daughter instead of me! LOL

Sam: (to Annie, loudly in church, about Lucy) Is she done yet?

Lucy: (after seeing Sandy's mother and stepfather) I think I liked the drunk father better.
Eric: He certainly was warmer.
Lucy: Yeah... (exhales loudly)
Eric: And certainly more amusing!
(Lucy laughs quietly then walks away)

(Sam & David are in the kitchen holding crayons up to their faces, trying to figure out which color matches their skin tone)
David: What about Pink?
Sam: No.
David: Peach?
Sam: No, not really.
(Eric walks into the kitchen) Dad what color is this? (David holds up a crayon for Eric's inspection)
Eric: Well, it's uh, "Banana Mania". (David holds the crayon to his face)
Sam: I don't think so.
Eric: What are you doing?
Sam: We're trying to figure out what color we are. Do you know?
Eric: Well, when people say "color", they don't mean -- they, they mean, uh, not that is should matter, 'cause what matters is what's on the inside -- who you are. (Eric stops when he realizes the twins are looking at him with blank faces) But to answer your question, you're, we're white.
David: I don't think so, we already checked. (holds up the crayon for Sam to see)
Eric: Well guys, it's a little more complicated then that.

Annie: Maybe it's time for me to let go of my feelings for Rose and find something to love about her.
Lucy: When you think of something, can you tell me what it is?

Kevin: This is like the Religious Twilight Zone! Lucy has a new boyfriend, you're driving your sons to school to flirt with their teacher right after you made up with your wife....what kind of family have I gotten myself into?
Eric: We're like the Cleavers, except we're religious and we like to fool around.

Ruthie: Believe me, I'd had plenty of opportunities to have adult relationships. But in the end, it turns out I'm still a Camden.
Annie: What does that mean?
Ruthie: It means I can't enjoy doing anything I know is wrong.
Annie: (face lights up) That makes me so happy!

i miss mary...she was off the show...
and later on...there were just too many characters and just bit messy to watch...the last 1 or 2 years just not as good

:censor::smooch::censor: :sos: hhahaha thats how the show was .. Everything was a BIG deal i rememeber when Simon was having sex OMG !!! :reading::busted hahah But i still watch it on Hallmark channel