7:00 p.m. -- anyone still at the office besides me?

Poor girl, I totally feel for you. I worked almost 10 hours today and I thought that was bad!

I'm sure it'll pay off in the end though!

If you don't mind me asking, what industry are you in?

Annie, I feel your pain. When I first moved to SF I regularly got in to the office at 7am and I would work until at least 7pm. I often worked until 8pm, 10pm, midnight, and one time I was in the office until 4am. No joke.

But that's the way it is when you're just starting out in advertising or marketing or PR. The hours are brutal. The good news is that if you survive these early years, your salary will most likely go up exponentially in 10 years or so ... I know that is a long time away for you, but I promise you, it will happen. It worked for me!

Wow. I'm used to working 12 hour days, but I don't ever get into work at 7am! As is, I barely cope with getting into the office on time at 9am :shame: So yeah. Since we start at 9am, 8pm is considered a regular time to leave the office.

Hang in there. It's Friday (12:28am) here already!

Sharing in your plight.....

I get to work at 5:30 PM and usually don't get home before 10-11 PM, then I have to read about my patients for the next day.

Supposedly the reimbursement increases at some point, but right now I am making $3-somthing an hour. *sigh*