50% off LOTS of Louboutins on Outnet!

BellaShoes said:
Ohhh I hope she got them!!!

UK site has a few new up... desert python rosellas, forever tina boots, new simple 90 (lavender), bloc 70 wedge

Im going to cry. I dont believe this. I thought about the shoes all night last night and I checked xoxos PM 30 mins too late today. Please keep an eye out everyone for the pink bow t 38 or 38.5 pls Pm me. Thanks ladies

I received my shoes on Wednesday and got so disappointed that my Archidisco pair has multiple side scratches on the gold patent leather. Send the CS an email with pictures of the defects on Wednesday, not yet a response so far, guess due to Thanksgiving weekend. So disappointed T_T.

I've ordered the White Mount Street satin this morning, but I've just noticed on the website that sizes are italian and not french!!! Does that mean the size on the shoe is different from the one one the website? I'm usually a 36 Louboutin, and ordered size 36,5 on the website, would that mean they are a 37,5? Would be so devastated if they were not my size, wanted to wear them for the office xmas party :shucks:
If anyone could please let me know, thank you!!!
http://www.theoutnet.com/product/234865

I've ordered the White Mount Street satin this morning, but I've just noticed on the website that sizes are italian and not french!!! Does that mean the size on the shoe is different from the one one the website? I'm usually a 36 Louboutin, and ordered size 36,5 on the website, would that mean they are a 37,5? Would be so devastated if they were not my size, wanted to wear them for the office xmas party :shucks:
If anyone could please let me know, thank you!!!
http://www.theoutnet.com/product/234865

If they were 36.5 then they are Italian 36.5. If you are usually a 36 CL then you should be fine --- they're not 37.5 :nogood:

If they were 36.5 then they are Italian 36.5. If you are usually a 36 CL then you should be fine --- they're not 37.5 :nogood:
Ah thank you so much, what a relief! Because Louboutin sizes are french and not italian (I'm French myself and 36 is my French size), so as long as the size on the website matches the one on the shoe, I should be fine. Not sure why they say it's italian size.