50% off LOTS of Louboutins on Outnet!

I was very happy to recieve me 60's Kitten heel ! Really comfortable and they came with the dustbag as well. Im missing the replacement heels but for €200 I cannot complain !

Does anybody have any idea when the Outnet will have another sale like this ???? Is this a regular thing or a one off ??

^ they've had them before, maybe once or twice a year at most? This has been the one with the best selection from the uk point of view, IMO (I like the lower heels, if you don't you might disagree).

I was very happy to recieve me 60's Kitten heel ! Really comfortable and they came with the dustbag as well. Im missing the replacement heels but for €200 I cannot complain !

Does anybody have any idea when the Outnet will have another sale like this ???? Is this a regular thing or a one off ??

I think it's once a year !
last time I remember was september 2010 and I've been looking for this since then ! and missed it this year... better luck next time !

my UHG Bow T Dorcet 100 satin pumps is on sale (thanks to a tpers PM) but they sold out of my size 8 or 8.5. PLEASEEEEEEEEE PM me if anyone is returning them. Thanks.

^ that may be the pair I returned! Just got the confirmation email yesterday.

Just picked up the pigalle peacock 85 in my usual CL size. Will it fit ladies? No experience with pigalle.