40th BD present reveal - Cartier Tank

Happy Birthday vhdos! I love how you chose such a classic Cartier watch to commemorate your 40th, it is a significant piece to honor this.

In agreement with the others, if you want to stay in the luxury range, maybe a Love bangle, the rose gold color looks very nice on you. Was going to suggest a diamond bezel set tennis bracelet. That would be gorgeous.

There have been a few threads recently on stacking watches/bracelets, plus the popular Pandora thread, with many gold bracelet creations. My budget dictates more silver in my jewelry and I am addicted to Pandora bracelets -- you can mix and match charms of your choice. It's great stacking piece for my boyfriend watch.

Happy Birthday! :Partyhat: It's a gorgeous watch and your wedding set is beautiful too. I love the stack you made, those bracelets compliment one another well and look fantastic with your watch. If I recall that's the small size tank you chose right? If it's not too much trouble would you happen to know how big in inches your wrist measures? I also have a small wrist and am planning on getting the same watch but in the all SS in the future. It really looks pretty substantial on your wrist, just perfect not too big but definitely very visible. Thanks in advance for your help.