40th BD present reveal - Cartier Tank

And here's a modeling shot:
View attachment 1766535
Now I need to buy a nice bracelet to wear with it. Any suggestions? I'd love to add more yellow gold or maybe even incorporate some more rose gold since I already wear a mix of white, yellow, and rose gold jewelry on a daily basis.

LOOOOOOOOOVE this watch!! Excellent choice!!!!!

The obvious friend would be a love bangle! Or a rose gold perlee from VCA? Tiffany has great metro bangles and hinged bracelets in diamonds and YG or RG or WG... that could be a gorgeous combo and add some sparkle!

Happy Birthday!!!

Gorgeous on you! I agree that a love bangle would be great. I have this watch, but not two coloured like yours. Lucky you! You can wear so many things with it.

Thanks for all of the kind words:smile:
As far as a bracelet is concerned, I'm not 100% convinced that I need a Love bangle. I mean, I think that they are beautiful, but I've never really been into bangles. Maybe it's because I'm very petite and most of them don't fit me. Although, now that I think about it, I do own an Hermes Clic Clac (the smallest size) and that fits just fine, so maybe I should try a Love bangle? What's the smallest size? Now look what you ladies have started....
:P

A Love would be so pretty, they start at a size 16, which is pretty small. I don't have a clic clac but I've tried it on in the small, and I think my Love is smaller. I also think a delicate tennis bracelet would be really pretty. Very feminine. Oh the possibilities!

Thanks for all of the kind words:smile:
As far as a bracelet is concerned, I'm not 100% convinced that I need a Love bangle. I mean, I think that they are beautiful, but I've never really been into bangles. Maybe it's because I'm very petite and most of them don't fit me. Although, now that I think about it, I do own an Hermes Clic Clac (the smallest size) and that fits just fine, so maybe I should try a Love bangle? What's the smallest size? Now look what you ladies have started....
:P

I have small wrists also. My Loves are 16 and they're slightly smaller than the small clic clacs in comparison. Hope that helps enable! :P
Your new Tank is gorgeous! Is it SS with YG or RG? I can't tell on my monitor. And is it Ladies or Midsize? Looks perfect on you! Happy Belated Birthday!

I thought that while I was in the process of trying to decide which bracelet(s) to purchase to accompany my new watch, I'd make my own until I figure it out:
IMG_3856.jpg
I made different combinations with rose gold beads, clover beads, and white beads, but this was my favorite combo so far. It's not a Love bangle, but it will do for now:P

Actually I really love the rose gold beads that you made in particular. Personally I love a little bit of the unexpected in a stack. Too much obviously branded stuff doesn't seem as chic or fresh to me. But another interesting option might be a noir studded bracelet. That comes in three colors of gold.

Great watch. I just got a cartier from DH last year and I just love it.