40% Off Dior at NM and Saks

Just returned from a visit to my local Saks (Orlando), and Dior will be having a pre-sale 40% off starting Monday. My SA is going to send pics of what is on sale, she said it would be the same items as the prior sale, and maybe a few more, will know more on Mon.

Just returned from a visit to my local Saks (Orlando)

Is that Saks the one in the Fla mall? I am from Celebration and when I lived there I could not stand that mall! It just became tourist hell. :sad: I'm a millenia kinda girl, which I'm sure you are too! I just wish Sak's would move to millenia!! When I come to visit, and I drive past the fla mall on the 'former' bee line, I am amazed at how much theyve grown and all the damn cars.....

Is that Saks the one in the Fla mall? I am from Celebration and when I lived there I could not stand that mall! It just became tourist hell. :sad: I'm a millenia kinda girl, which I'm sure you are too! I just wish Sak's would move to millenia!! When I come to visit, and I drive past the fla mall on the 'former' bee line, I am amazed at how much theyve grown and all the damn cars.....

Yes, it is the FL Mall, I agree, Saks is misplaced in that mall, it is tourist land, and I totally love Millenia, I go there more than FL Mall, the only reason I go to FL Mall is for the sales at Saks. One does get quite spoiled with Millenia, so many designers, and the mall is so nice.