40 cm laagoon...

Angel, how about a toile/Barenia combo??? That would look great in a size 40, and isn't too heavy. I would love one for the summer at the beach, as a carryall !!!!

ITA with Duna's brilliant suggestion. The toile would take some of the weight out too (so you can fill it up with kiddie stuff!)

The combo would be divine on you Angel :girlsigh:

Ladies, I'm really out of my league here. A birkin for children's stuff at the beach? I can't imagine using anything other than a big old canvas LL Bean boat tote!!! One rarely sees anything else at any beach on Martha's Vineyard. Maybe in the south of France it's different...

(she says, feeling VERY "middle-class")!!!!

Ladies, I'm really out of my league here. A birkin for children's stuff at the beach? I can't imagine using anything other than a big old canvas LL Bean boat tote!!! One rarely sees anything else at any beach on Martha's Vineyard. Maybe in the south of France it's different...

Ditto!

ITA with you India! In fact, that's exactly what I use for the beach (I LOVE it!) and as you can't find LL Bean totes here in Europe (at least not where I live ) I got my DD to buy me one on one of her trips to the US!!