3rd Cartier Love or Juste Un Clou?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

RG Love w diamonds or Plain JUC?

1. 1 more RG Love bracelet with diamonds!

2. Plain JUC

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I picked a 2nd love, but I have 2 loves first before I got my JUC soooo I am biased :smile: I think 1 love is a lil plain sometimes.. but I'll take a JUC over a Tennis for sure!

1) 2nd Love
    2) JUC
    3) Tennis bracelet

They will all be beautiful bracelets, there is really no wrong choice here!! GO with what your heart says :hugs:

2. Good choice on the second love. Now you can next purchase should be juc with diamond so u have the bing you want . Congratulations on your new love

3. I love my JUC more than my Love bracelets Maybe because I see so many people wearing Love... I normally wear 3 Loves (all 3 cols with 4 diamonds) stacked with WG JUC. If I were to start again, I would pick JUC and VCA Perlees. Good luck with your choice!

4. Me too 😉

5. #65 Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    Love my collection ImageUploadedByPurseForum1422669410.995253.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1422669470.597563.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1422669500.757483.jpg love the look of them together. I want to thank you for letting me share my pieces with you all. Also want to give thanks to the special person .who got me my beautiful collection . My M❤️M,thank you m❤️m

6. love this! SO gorgeous!!

7. Is a JUC with diamonds an option?

8. JUC with diamonds

9. JUC to have more variety (diamond one if budget allows)

10. Juste Un Clou with diamonds.

11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1425471374.143514.jpg this one is brand new 😍😍

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice