3rd Cartier Love or Juste Un Clou?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

RG Love w diamonds or Plain JUC?

1. 1 more RG Love bracelet with diamonds!

2. Plain JUC

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm obsessed too! I have the ring and thought that would be enough. oops

2. I stacked all three LOVE bracelets - 1 yg, 1 rg with 10 diamonds, and 1 wg with 10 diamonds. Mine mean so much to me because my husband wears the Cartier trinity ring- which is one band of yg, wg, and rg. For fidelity, friendship, and love. All very meaningful. I think it looks great. I also wear a YG JUC ring on my right hang. But I can understand if people think it's TOO much....

3. Madison Reese. I don't think so at all love to see pictures of your beautiful colllection

4. I detailed my items wrong in the last post- don't know how to edit- whoops! I have 1 WG with 10 diamonds, 1 YG plain, and 1 RG/PG with 4 diamonds. People have even commented to me that it's TOO much. But I don't really care. I love them- and that's all that matters. I used to wear my WG on my other wrist with my watch but that scratched it too much. Now I wear all three together on my right arm. Not too heavy for me.

Attached Files:

5. I love the idea of three loves....3 is a lucky number and the perfect number of loves to have. 😍😍😍. stunning! Enjoy your beautiful loves!

6. Its perfect, different colours too. :graucho:

7. Since you already have 2 Love's, go for the JUC! :smile:

8. Your trio love is soo beautiful!!

I have been trying to upload photos of my final decision but there seem to be some kind of error and I couldn't do it through my phone! Will keep trying! Just wanted to say. A big thank you to all who helped me!!

I was gifted a juste un clou diamonds RG for my birthday :smile: I am currently wearing it on my left/ (used to be watch) hand instead of stacking with the loves for fear of them hitting against each other too much. I would really love to be able to wear my watch again.. Anyone has any ideas?

9. Lovely! Are they all of the same size?

10. I would love to see what you decide here. I currently have 2 loves on my left wrist and a watch on my right. I hesitate to add a JUC as I don't want to scratch it up against my watch. 😳

11. Tried to upload again but this is what appeared :sad:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. Check this thread for information on how to resolve this on your end.

If you continue having issues, please inform the tPF admin and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

12. I vote for the Juste un Clou. Three Loves look too repetitious to me...my opinion only, of course.

13. I agree with you also that's why I want with juste un clou instead of another love I love the look together

14. The heck with what others say...this is stunning! :heart:

15. JUC Although either choice will be stunning!

Lori1116 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice