30% off at outlets tomorrow!

I wonder if there are no longer going to be "delete" prices on the Kristin bags. If it will be a Kristin line now, maybe they are putting an outlet price sign on the shelf like they do with all other MFF bags. They did that with the black sophias earlier this year. They started off in clearance and then a few weeks later they were on a table with the price signs, a lot more than the clearance price from a few weeks ago.

great point

I called my outlet and asked the manager that told me about the 30%. He said he isn't sure, they won't know until the morning. I guess they will come in before the store opens to change the prices. I will call first thing in the morning to find out. I'm in Vegas so I'm on pacific time, maybe someone a few hours ahead will be able to give us an update earlier. Has anyone else had any luck getting info from their outlets?

Okay I went in the store and here i the info. There is 30% off start tomorrow but new prices.
The kristin woven satchels that are 498 will be price pointed at 359. They are putting a sign above them.
The kristin plain sactchel thats 398 will be 249 there is a sign going above them.
The kristin siggy satchel will be 229 price pointed.
The dome satchels had a price point but I didnt write it down.
The hobos looked like they were remaining the same.

But the good news is the LAILA will not change. I asked so does this mean it will be 50 and then 30. MY manager said well I guess but we have none here anyway. I looked on the list at python laila and pinnacle laila and sure enough it said MSRP then 50.
So if everything in the store is additonal 30% the LAILA wll be cheaper than the kristin woven.

I have my lailas on hold in another town but after tomorrow I suspect it will be a frenzy looking for them.

Not sure if anyone has posted about this yet. I'm out and about and on my phone which is slowwww when not on wifi so I wasn't really able to double check before posting. Just left one of my outlets here in Vegas, one of my fave managers told me to wait until tomorrow because a new sale is starting 30% off :smile: He said to watch my email. So ladies check your emails, hopefully this will be everywhere!

Okay I went in the store and here i the info. There is 30% off start tomorrow but new prices.
The kristin woven satchels that are 498 will be price pointed at 359. They are putting a sign above them.
The kristin plain sactchel thats 398 will be 249 there is a sign going above them.

But the good news is the LAILA will not change. I asked so does this mean it will be 50 and then 30. MY manager said well I guess but we have none here anyway. I looked on the list at python laila and pinnacle laila and sure enough it said MSRP then 50.
So if everything in the store is additonal 30% the LAILA wll be cheaper than the kristin woven.

I have my lailas on hold in another town but after tomorrow I suspect it will be a frenzy looking for them.

Thanks for the info!! :smile:

MIKOMEGMOM said:

OMG! Thank you thank you for the info!!! I'm so freaking excited!!

MIKOMEGMOM said:

Sigh! If only I could find a Laila!

MIKOMEGMOM said:

What about new deletes other than Kristin? Will those still be 50% then the 30%?

Wonder what they will do with the poppy whip stitch tote?
Or other random deletes from Madison like chevron Demi? There's no big wall where there's lots of them so no chance of a sign going up.

So just to clarify, the satchel that was 498, will the price after 30% off be 359 or 174?

Thanks very much for the info.... I am soooo excited to go to my outlet tom.... It is payday!!!! I have a couple of LAILA's on hold...

Thanks MIKOMEGMOM for the heads-up. I was all excited when I started reading this thread a few minutes ago, but then the sleight of hand comes to light.

It sounds like the signed prices will be pre-coupon, which brings the woven Kristin to $251.30 after coupon and before tax (an increase from $199.20 a/c and b/t today). Regular leather Baby Sages are going UP from $159.20 to $174.30 after coupon and before tax.

If the bags don't move at those prices, I wouldn't be surprised if Coach drops the "sign" price. They did this last year when they were drowning in dotted op art Sophias. For a while it seemed like those bags were priced differently every day :wacko:. Price adjustments were my friend during that period.

Does the bolded mean that:

a. a hobo with boutique price 298 would remain at "price point 298" and simply be 298 -30% = 208
or
b. a hobo with boutique price 298 would be 298 -50% then -30% = 104

Thanks to anyone who might know how to translate these odd pricing schemes (where the heck is that emoticon for confused?)