30% off at Amazon.com

My MH MAM was shipped FedEx/USPS and I am seriously stalking my account for shipping updates! It would appear that it was handed off to USPS this morning, so hopefully I'll have it soon! Patience is a virtue that I am missing.

I got my Lolita Sunglass Pouch today. It is as cute as can be -- but YIKES! none of my sunnies fit inside! It is way too small lengthwise and depth-wise and with my skinniest pair of sunglasses in there it would barely zip closed. Since I got it with the 30% off and it is so adorable, I'm just going to keep it and put my readers in them. Anybody else get one??

I got my Lolita Sunglass Pouch today. It is as cute as can be -- but YIKES! none of my sunnies fit inside! It is way too small lengthwise and depth-wise and with my skinniest pair of sunglasses in there it would barely zip closed. Since I got it with the 30% off and it is so adorable, I'm just going to keep it and put my readers in them. Anybody else get one??

yikes thanks for the info i was about to order one but wont if it doesn't fit my sunglasses!!!!!

Can it be used as a pencil case?

It's here!! Terrible cell phone picture in terrible office lighting, but here is my MH MAM! I'll take better pictures with a real camera tonight. This isn't very true to color -- it's darker IRL. But you can see the slight sheen, which is beautiful.
2wfj0iq.jpg

OMG! I can totally see how gorgeous it is even in office lighting.... Although it looks like olive in that pic, I'm still dying over here... Can not wait for more pics of this bag from you and from the other lucky girls that got one! Congrats Beautify!