30% off at Amazon.com

Anyone have problems with their Amazon order? I ordered a MAB BOMBE and they sent me home a mini and I am trying to get them to reprocess my order since I was able to use the 30% last time but this time they said it didn't work and won't allow! So mad right now.

Anyone have problems with their Amazon order? I ordered a MAB BOMBE and they sent me home a mini and I am trying to get them to reprocess my order since I was able to use the 30% last time but this time they said it didn't work and won't allow! So mad right now.

I've had really good luck - I just refuse to take no for an answer and politely continue to tell them that the item I ordered had text on the same page for a discount and keep requesting it. Good luck!!

I wonder why Amazon has the teal MAC in stock when LB doesn't have this bag until May? I want to order it but I'm nervous Amazon might send me the wrong one.. and there's no stock picture either, so that's not helping much. I hope the girls who ordered the Metallic Honey bags there actually end up getting the right bag. I don't feel comfortable ordering from this site without at least a stock picture. Hmm.

^ Sorry to scare ya riry. :hugs: Hopefully they shipped the right bag for you! I'm absolutely positive they have the MH MAM though, since they have the MH 3-Zip MAC in stock. :nuts: Can't wait to see your beautiful MAM, please post lots of pictures when you receive it!! :smile:

And has anyone ordered the Beige Pink MAM or MAC yet? I just ordered the MAC in this color! I hope I love it. Thanks to that one tpfer who has that Bombe BP MAM up on Bonanza, I finally got a chance to see BP in natural lightning. Soo pretty! Now I want that Orange 3-Zip Rocker, I hope I can order it by the end of this week before it sells out. Only 2 left. =( Does anyone know where I can get the Orange 3-Zip Rocker in case the bag on Amazon sells out? Thanks!

riry and PG, 2 very lucky girls.... I am so excited to see your MH MAM, like really really dying to see it... And PG, I'm so happy you decided to get the beige pink MAC! It looks so beautiful! You have no clue how hard it is for me not to order the beige pink MAM... I cannot wait for your pics and review... No work on Wednesday so I'll be like a hawk waiting... Congrats!:yahoo:

Thanks tara!! :hugs: I'll definitely post lots of pictures & my review in the March/April purchases thread on Wednesday ASAP!! Sigh. Finally got a nice small bag for Summer! I cannot wait.

..Amazon, you and your 30% off sale is the bestest!!

Phew... I'm feeling better about the Metallic Honey MAM actually coming now. It's set to arrive around Thursday! I keep looking at the link from LB... the leather looks so amazing and smooshy. I wonder if the Tangerine MAM will have the same kind of smooshy leather. If so, I can use the Tangerine as my spring/summer bag, and the Metallic Honey as my fall/winter one.

Oh, and I love this 30% off Amazon sale, too! I also have the Metallic Taupe Nikki coming my way. Not sure if I'll like the style or the color, but wanted to at least give it a shot. Did I already post about that? It's been a blur the past few days :wacko:

riry, my Metallic Honey MAM is due around Thur. too; can't wait! Now that amazon has photos up of the MH MAC, I also feel confident that we'll receive the correct bags.

Good thing the sale lasts all week, right PG? ;) I'm glad that the Beige Pink MAC was still available for ya.

Tara, are you still thinking about the BP MAM, or the MH MAC? Psst...do it :graucho:

^ sale ends Apr 23, at midnight Pacific I believe. You need to add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout to see if the discount applies to what you selected. HTH!

Last edited: