3 Bleu Roi in my closet...Can't decide...

I didn't think it was the medium, because very few were available (in Europe) and sold out way back in November. Now I see that you have the Jumbo (same as me)! :smile: I think you should definitely keep the caviar Jumbo and (if you can) the medium lamb! It sounds like you're scared to use your lamb flaps, and the maxi lamb, while gorgeous, has a lot of surface area going on.

If/when you return any of your bags, do post a thread in the shopping sub-section so a lucky pfer can grab the bag! :flowers:

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets! :nuts: Do show these beauties!

If you do forgo the caviar one, let me know asap! Been dying to get my grubby hands on one. It will go to a great and nurturing home!

You mean there is a bright and darker version of the bleu roi in caviar?

OMG, a medium caviar?! :faint: Please, please, please post a picture!! :nuts: Where did you manage to find one (I'm assuming Europe)? Is this the bright blue version of the bleu roi (aka '10C)? Personally, I would keep that, but that has been my dream bag for many years (have the Jumbo). :cloud9:

If you are used to bigger bags though, the medium may be an adjustment for you. If you want to keep two of the three, I'd say the medium caviar and the maxi lamb, because they are most different in size/leather and potential usage. Good luck deciding (and please post pictures)!! :flowers:

I would keep the caviar...

Also, I know how you feel about the guilt and not returning them yet. I have three GSTs and two PSTs and one one PTT sitting in boxes in my apartment.

I am only keeping one GST and one PTT but I can't bring myself to return the others and I need to because of my credit card bill!

I would keep the lamb maxi and the caviar m/l. Since the m/l lamb is same size as the caviar I would suggest returning it. This way you have two different sizes and one is caviar, one lambskin.

If it's caviar jumbo, definitely keep it! I would suggest you to let go of the Lamb Maxi, because such a big size in lamb will be hard to take care of.
No matter what your decision is, congrats on scoring the Bleu Roi!

I didn't think it was the medium, because very few were available (in Europe) and sold out way back in November. Now I see that you have the Jumbo (same as me)! :smile: I think you should definitely keep the caviar Jumbo and (if you can) the medium lamb! It sounds like you're scared to use your lamb flaps, and the maxi lamb, while gorgeous, has a lot of surface area going on.

If/when you return any of your bags, do post a thread in the shopping sub-section so a lucky pfer can grab the bag! :flowers:

Fieryfashionist! FYI, I sent my brother to the Cambon store around Nov/Dec to get the Bleu Roi & 10C red Caviar in M/L for me and the SA there (I believe he's one of the manager I met a year ago) told him that Bleu Roi and 10C red only came in lambskin for M/L size and the caviar in Jumbo only! So I strongly believe Bleu Roi and 10C red NEVER were made in M/L. It was probalby a mistake when the other member was told differently over the phone?

To OP: I love the Bleu Roi lamb, it is so stunning! I have never seen the Bleu Roi in caviar so I can't tell which one is better. But I would agree with most Ladies here: keep Jumbo caviar and M/L lamb!

OMG clover17 we're alike. Not only do I have 3 Bleu Roi flaps in my closet, I also have Bleu Roi WOC, mini and GST. Not too sure if GST is the exact same bright blue as the flaps since I feel even more quilt after receiving the GST on top of all the other Bleu Roi's I have. Soooo...the GST's been up in the attic along with my new pumps.