2nd Chanel: Beige Claire or Black M/L flap?

Thanks everyone for their input so far! I really appreciate it :smile:

Just wondering, is beige suitable for more formal night occasions? Or is black better?
What do you guys think of the m/l black lambskin SHW and m/l beige lambskin SHW combos?

Thanks again :smile:

Well since I have already went through the same exact dilemma... I will suggest Beige Clair with GHW I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ mine!!! It's gorgeous, you won't regret it!

I vote red, or navy. Beige lambskin scares me - light colour is too easy to get colour transfer.

A red or a navy M/L will be a different addition to your collection and are still neutral that you can match with most things in any wardrobe.

If you could choose between M/L Black lambskin in Silver hardware and M/L Beige lambskin in Gold hardware, which one would you choose if you already have a Black Jumbo in Caviar with GHW?

:smile:

since you already have a black -- my vote is for beige with GHW.

i already have a black jumbo SHW and am eyeing a beige with GHW (however, i'm going for the caviar). I think a beige with GHW would be more classic/upscale and a totally different look from my black.

as for color transfer...i haven't experienced it. I hear a lot about color transfer and I have a light grey lambskin, which I was warned of possible color transfer by the SAT -- but after a year, I don't see any. I wear a lot of dark knits and maybe it's the knits that don't transfer......

best of luck, you can't go wrong with any choice!

since you already have a black -- my vote is for beige with GHW.

i already have a black jumbo SHW and am eyeing a beige with GHW (however, i'm going for the caviar). I think a beige with GHW would be more classic/upscale and a totally different look from my black.

as for color transfer...i haven't experienced it. I hear a lot about color transfer and I have a light grey lambskin, which I was warned of possible color transfer by the SAT -- but after a year, I don't see any. I wear a lot of dark knits and maybe it's the knits that don't transfer......

best of luck, you can't go wrong with any choice!

Beige Claire, it's a wonderful neutral that pairs well with anything.

thankyou!! Have to agree with you ladies...Beige with GHW is very classic and is a wonderful neutral!

However, do you think this is suited for autumn/winter as well? Or would you only wear it during spring and summer?