2nd Bbag, EB City! :D And I can't decide what to get next! D:

CONGRATS on your EB city! I personally do not lug around my laptop much in my Bbags. Mine do fit in my city along with my stuff but a part time or brief would be my choices for laptop/school bag. I think the Day would work as I have seen others lug their laptop in one. BUT I am not a fan of single strap when it comes to lugging a whole lot of weight. Not much help from me here. But good luck & hope you select your bag soon!

i think the city, for me, is too small as a school bag. i think once you upsize, it's hard to go back! i have a macbook pro 15 inch and it fits nicely into the day, it doesn't flop around; it also fits well into the work even with nothing else inside. the work isn't that big (i'm lusting over a weekender!)..

the eb city is gorgeous, congrats!!

I ADORE YOUR EB :drool:.
i use my cities for school, [ i have a macbook so it fits perfectly in there, and i could also fit 2 more books and wallet,ipod,sunglasses etc..]

Congrats!! Its beautiful!!.. Its time i step into BalS. I think part time would be great! 1. Shoulder Strap, 2. Longer handles, 3. Wider than city, 4. more depth.

I ADORE YOUR EB :drool:.
i use my cities for school, [ i have a macbook so it fits perfectly in there, and i could also fit 2 more books and wallet,ipod,sunglasses etc..]

i didn't realize cities were so big. after looking at endless city pictures, modeled and unmodeled, i thought the city would be big enough for school but after trying a magenta one on at balny it seemed...shallow in depth as did the part-time so i opted for the work. i guess i was wrong but i stand by my choice!:tup:

Your EB has gorgeous leather! :drool:

I would suggest a Work for school purposes as well. The City would be quite stuffed once you've got your laptop in there. Certainly mine is. Plus students always have alot to carry around, no? :P When I was a student I had so much random stuff I carried - pencil case, water bottle, foldable brolly, cardigan/jumper for cold lecture halls, toiletries pouch, lip balm, mints, tissue, files, textbooks, you get the idea....

Try digging up the thread where lots of petite girls have posted photos of themselves carrying the Work/Weekender and you'll see that it's not really that big.

i don't carry around my laptop. the only things i carry for school are a folder (which i have to fold up to fit into my stam!) and a water bottle and occasionally a book so i'm gonna have some trouble filling my work up.

^i've actually seen that thread and i hope to add myself to it once my work arrives. i'm only 5' 3.5" and i looove me some big bags.

ooh congrats the leather is yummy!

your vaio should fit into a city perfectly i have got a lifebook P7230 which is 10.6" and leaves plenty of room in my city.

i'd say go after a black city next!