forgreens

Jan 6, 2008
Got my EB city yesterday at BalSG! :biggrin:

Here it is! (:
IMG_2899.jpg

IMG_2905.jpg

IMG_2906.jpg

I love this bag! :love:

And for my next purchase! I need to get a black bbag that i'll be using for school this year! And I really can't decide which style to get it in! D: I initially wanted the city, then I saw this gorgeous black step at BalSG with really nice leather yesterday that I can't get out of my mind. :s but don't think that will be a good bag for school! D: (I almost got this step instead of my eb city yesterday!) then I saw many PFers with really nice day bags, and thought that style would be good for school. Also considering the courier now! Gosh, I can't decide between this 4 styles!! D: I'll be lugging a laptop to school, but mine's a sony vaio which is really small, it's only 11 inches and about 1 kg and definitely able to fit into all 4 styles. I'm so fickle, please advice me fellow PFers! Thank you! (:

your EB city is gorgeous! i'm waiting for my package to arrive from balNY tomorrow... it's an EB city too! looking at yours makes me happy that i got it too.

as for the next purchase... i like the city style a lot, why do you think it will not be a good bag for school? have you considered the work? its slightly bigger and will be able to fit your notebook and whatnots as well as your laptop. i feel like if you get the day, your papers might get crumpled up because it doesn't have as much of a shape as say the city or step. so if i had to choose, i'd pick the city first, then the step, courier and day.

let us know what you get!

love your EB city!! this color seems to have the best leather for this season :yes:

i use my cities for school, and i'm an art student so i usually have alot of crap... i feel like sometimes a work would be much better, but it's really nice to have the shoulder strap. i would choose either the city or work, probably the work, for school. maybe even the brief.

your EB city is gorgeous! i'm waiting for my package to arrive from balNY tomorrow... it's an EB city too! looking at yours makes me happy that i got it too.

as for the next purchase... i like the city style a lot, why do you think it will not be a good bag for school? have you considered the work? its slightly bigger and will be able to fit your notebook and whatnots as well as your laptop. i feel like if you get the day, your papers might get crumpled up because it doesn't have as much of a shape as say the city or step. so if i had to choose, i'd pick the city first, then the step, courier and day.

let us know what you get!

Thanks! I'm sure your EB city will be gorgeous too! :biggrin:

The city is my favourite style but I was thinking of getting other styles, I love the step but there's no shoulder strap although I can carry it on my shoulder though. I'll probably put my notes in a file then into my bag, so no worries about papers getting crumpled, however is the day able to fit A4 sized file? D:

I have an EB RH City too, and I love it! Yours is very vibrant and gorgeous! I'm so happy for you! As for school, for fall I'm saving up for a work. It is bigger than the city and still has the look of the city...just bigger! I feel like the day and courier wouldn't be too great of a bag for school, especially if you're carrying around papers, notebooks, and your laptop. I have a Sony Vaio too but mine sounds a little bigger than yours--Mine is 17 inches. But the work would be a great option; that way you can even switch between your city and a work some days! HTH!

purplewithenvy, I'm afraid if I get the work, my laptop might flop around as I won't fill up the space! D: haha, I think the city size would be perfect for my school, but I love the other styles as well!

ChiChi143, thank you! (:

Jira, Thanks. (: I considered the courier because I could wear it over the shoulders so it's convenient but I'm not sure about this style as I've never seen it IRL. D:

forgreens have you tried filling your city up with all of your school items you would carry around on a normal day? Is it too heavy or too full? Its so weird how one style can work for one person and not do anything for someone else! Good luck!