20c Grey cf - medium vs. jumbo

misspin9y

O.G.
Jan 20, 2014
Hi everyone! Has anyone been able to compare the grey medium classic flap with the jumbo? What are your thoughts on size? I saw the jumbo in store today and the color is gorgeous. I'm on the list for the medium, but am also loving the jumbo. Torn between the two sizes. Would love any thoughts! Thanks.

Hi, do you tend to carry a lot of stuff? Would you want this bag to be day and night bag? I feel medium goes well both day and night but jumbo might be too big for that. My personal favorite is the jumbo, since it fits more things and still doesn’t look too big or bulky. Good luck deciding!

Reactions: antschulina
I love all sizes.i love my maxi,jumbo and medium.but to be honest nowadays i wear my medium so much more because if i need to have more than usual,i will grab my totes.i wanted the grey but all the pictures that i found have different shades of grey.is your picture is the true color?is it a light grey or dark grey?

Reactions: Stratford
I love all sizes.i love my maxi,jumbo and medium.but to be honest nowadays i wear my medium so much more because if i need to have more than usual,i will grab my totes.i wanted the grey but all the pictures that i found have different shades of grey.is your picture is the true color?is it a light grey or dark grey?
I think this is pretty close to the true color. The color is hard to capture with lighting. It is on the lighter side. Not a dark gray.

Depends on your body and how you will use the bag. I'm a bigger gal and would go for the medium any day of the week.. I used my C's on special occasions and the jumbo can get heavy.