20c Grey cf - medium vs. jumbo

Sorry to revive this older post. My friend unfortunately got laid off and messaged me trying to sell her 20C but she's not sure if hers is a small or a medium as it was a gift from her ex? When she measured it, the size seemed like a small, but I thought this color combo only came out in the medium and jumbo size.

Can someone please confirm if this came out in the small or mini rectangle?

Last edited:
Sorry to revive this older post. My friend unfortunately got laid off and messaged me trying to sell her 20C but she's not sure if hers is a small or a medium as it was a gift from her ex? When she measured it, the size seemed like a small, but I thought this color combo only came out in the medium and jumbo size.

I remember seeing it in the small size in the store.

I have the small size, which I bought from Amsterdam. It didn't come out in the mini though.

I remember seeing it in the small size in the store.

Awesome, thanks so much!

I have the small size, which I bought from Amsterdam. It didn't come out in the mini though.

Thank you for confirming. How do you like your gray so far? I was low key hoping it was the mini rectangle as I want a flap in that size. :love: But small and medium are really cute too so I may still buy it.

Awesome, thanks so much!

Thank you for confirming. How do you like your gray so far? I was low key hoping it was the mini rectangle as I want a flap in that size. :love: But small and medium are really cute too so I may still buy it.

I haven’t been able to use it much during these circumstances, but I absolutely love it this grey is gorgeous. Now that I’m thinking about it, I believe there is a mini rectangular in 20c grey but only in lambskin - sorry I was thinking you asked about caviar.

I had both the 20c grey small and 17b mini rectangular at one point. I ended up selling the 17b because I favored the light gold hardware on 20c ☺ Here’s pics if you were thinking about a grey mini caviar -

646D4431-92AB-415E-9716-82B4DAE2E08B.jpeg
17b in the left, 20c on the right

9E27E845-DD04-479A-BFB8-B9C8ECC8513B.jpeg
20c on the left, 17b on the right

I haven’t been able to use it much during these circumstances, but I absolutely love it this grey is gorgeous. Now that I’m thinking about it, I believe there is a mini rectangular in 20c grey but only in lambskin - sorry I was thinking you asked about caviar.

I had both the 20c grey small and 17b mini rectangular at one point. I ended up selling the 17b because I favored the light gold hardware on 20c ☺ Here’s pics if you were thinking about a grey mini caviar -

View attachment 4797222

View attachment 4797223

Oh gosh. Your 20c is stunning and now I want to get it:love: . As it turns out, my friend has the medium (which isn't as cute IMHO) but a teeny bit more roomy. Do you find it difficult to dress? I like the idea of a gray bag because it's a little more casual than black and not as bright as a beige (which I was considering next).

View attachment 4797222

View attachment 4797223
S T U N N I N G!!!