2022 revision rhinoplasty journey in korea

yes it is. It is 3 months now. I wish I went to him for primary.

I went to an ENT for second opinion check up last week and it looked like a perfect nose, symmetricalnostrils and healthy inside with no swelling or pus anywhere. It’s like he didn’t do the surgery at all.

People compliment my face and tell me I look ‘perfect’ now and it’s not noticeable because my face is pretty angular and sharp. The slope is great. I’m really thankful for Dr Kang.

In hindsight, I would not have touched my nose at all. But if I wanted to, I would only trust someone like Dr Kang.

I’m gonna attach the noses I showed him to this post. as well as my front and side profile now. He really did his best while making sure I can breathe.View attachment 5440658

View attachment 5440659
Thank you for your detailed reviews and photos. You look beautiful and your nose is perfect! I have an appt with Dr. Kang in June.

Thank you x100000 for your review, pictures and updates!! You look beautiful and it's so helpful in narrowing down my decisions for a rhino in Korea. Very much appreciated!!

@neur1ps I wanted to DM you but Purseforum doesn't make it easy. I am thinking about going to Noselab. Can you tell me if post surgery, what did they stuff in your nose? Was it just gauze? Did they put a stent in there? Were you able to breathe even a LITTLE bit of air into your nostrils? Will you also message me about the price? Please and thank you.