2020 resolution - shopping my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

DH tells me I should list everything I own, just price the things I really like at super high prices! I don't understand this logic at all.

Great! Let’s start with his stuff!

I’ve had some tough years; some years where selling handbags and jewelry kept the wolf from the door. I tried that strategy once - listing some stuff I loved for crazy high prices.
And it sold.
And then I paid 5x what I sold it for to buy it back.

So is he willing to put up 5x CrazyPants price out of his fun money to cover the regrets?

Your bag is beautiful! that Red! I hope Coco gets well soon! :heart:

Ooooh I love your Natasha! the colour is soo saturated!

You're not kidding! at least i know I am, the tension in the air can be felt for sure!

Very good idea to wait! hopefully things get better in the spring? fingers crossed

Very chic! I like!

Beautiful! Index Palmarum this colour way is really beautiful! I own this scarf in a different colour way.

View attachment 4879702
Thank you keodi - I love the saturated colour, too!:flowers:

Reactions: keodi
Great! Let’s start with his stuff!

I’ve had some tough years; some years where selling handbags and jewelry kept the wolf from the door. I tried that strategy once - listing some stuff I loved for crazy high prices.
And it sold.
And then I paid 5x what I sold it for to buy it back.

So is he willing to put up 5x CrazyPants price out of his fun money to cover the regrets?
I'm not willing to take that risk. Some of the things I bet I'd never find again.

Too bad I can't start with his stuff. He hardly has anything!

My ultimate goal with breads is to make my own sourdough loaf.
King arthur flour website has an easy sourdough starter recipe. I almost prefer recipes for ‘discard’ like waffles and crackers more than the actual loaf, truth be told. But then my doctor said I was pre diabetic AND my frig died which caused me to give away my starter and baking supplies. . . Sourdough biscuits are also delicious. As is rye and pumpernickel flour. And, I find SAF instant yeast is great when you cannot be bothered with the starter. Bc proofing yeast is just the tiniest bit of effort thta will make you decide not to preheat the oven and buy the damn bread. :biggrin: By the way, if you are US based, a cheap digital scale is faster than measuring cups or spoons. And, wetter breads are a tiny bit harder to shape but make moister bread.

Last edited: