2020 resolution - shopping my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Great bag and great idea! Wear everything you love all the time!
I didn´t consider wearing a bag for cooking the new years eve dinner, but took the challenge to wear a velvet evening gown and my cocktail fur jacket...
DH gifted me a string of pearls he had just found in a secret compartment of his grandfather´s desk and they needed the right backdrop.
Sounds like a totally stunning outfit! What a great idea.

I really need to play with sizes. A friend has both Roulis and I might actually prefer the smaller. The Halzan I’ve only seen in pix so IDK. I haven’t researched leather options either.
Are roulis rare finds? I got offered this one and I love the color. First time I’ve seen one in person and I’m undecided on purchasing. Love the style, the color but wanted to know if those hold their value also?

Oooh don’t start me on clutches or we can be here until tomorrow...

Uses I give to my clutches (and no, I don’t use a car regularly, not even occasionally, bar holidays -and taxis :noworry:).

- Carried in a bigger bag: whenever I carry a bigger bag. I don’t do bag organizers, I do clutches.
- For meetings at work. Sorry but I just hate the look of a woman coming into a meeting with a humongous bag who starts fumbling inside for a pen. The other extreme is those who go around with a pile of papers, the phone, a card and a pencil and mug of coffee dangerously balancing on top of it all. Carry a clutch!
- For lunches and coffees at and during work. As above. Leave the big bag in the office
- As grab and go for breakfast or lunch with a friend.
- To throw in your bicycle basket when running errands.
- For grocery shopping: I throw a clutch in my tote or basket, and when it is filled, I carry the tote in the shoulder and the clutch in my hand.
- For all those odd occasions when you are not sure what to wear: parents evening, job interview, first meeting with the in-laws..
- Inside your gym or yoga bag.
- For traveling. Essential to carry your essentials in your bigger travel bag. Plus they are easy to pack so they multiply your options wherever you go.
- For diner parties: There is always a way to leave your clutch standing somewhere decoratively (instead of hanging your bag with the coats or awkwardly placing it on a chair).
- For informal evenings out, whether it is diner or a drink. Also for cinema or concerts (NOT clubbing).
- For formal work events. Clutch is the only option in my book.
- For formal other events, day or evening, like weddings and so on, a clutch is always good.
- A ball, which requires a different kind of clutch.

Your collection is so nice Papertiger! Specially love your Hermes 1938. So gorgeous!
Will try to collect and photograph mine.
I just discovered on Amazon that you can buy a small bag organizer with d rings and a chain to convert clutches to crossbody. I’m obsessed.now my Perrin clutches are dual purpose.

Reactions: dcooney4
I just discovered on Amazon that you can buy a small bag organizer with d rings and a chain to convert clutches to crossbody. I’m obsessed.now my Perrin clutches are dual purpose.
The Amazon insert worked fine but I figured out a even better solution that I made myself. Basically I took an old plastic credit card, used a hole puncher to make holes in the corners and the strap clips on in the holes. the card fits in the flat pocket and takes up no room. So in a small bag where space is a premium, you don’t need to give up any.