2019 resolution - shopping my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

I've worn 10 of my bags. I don't have a huge collection--a little less than half of what I own. but I'm amazed that I wore that many because I typically live in one for a while. It was nice to wear some old friends.
I no longer have as many as I used to so I can slow down switching up a bit. With the rainy weather I wore the same bag again as yesterday.

So, I think I missed Mulberry week (and a few others--I'm just too slow with my camera). Here is my one and only Mulberry: Araline hobo in dark brown -- more of an espresso or dark chocolate. I love the two-tone tassels and braided handles. And the leather is so soft and light. I really need more Mulberry in my life.

Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 9.54.18 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 9.54.42 PM.png

So, I think I missed Mulberry week (and a few others--I'm just too slow with my camera). Here is my one and only Mulberry: Araline hobo in dark brown -- more of an espresso or dark chocolate. I love the two-tone tassels and braided handles. And the leather is so soft and light. I really need more Mulberry in my life.

View attachment 4594651 View attachment 4594652
I forgot about this style, so cute!

Reactions: Kimbashop

You just want to reach out and touch the leather on this. Very pretty!

Scarves I feel a lot better about. I've been better about using my cashmeres. Im also in a colour phase. Last year it was red, red, and a bit of blue, this Winter seems to be mostly purple, green or teal.
It's been fun to consider my scarves in order of purchase. I can see my trends. First few years it was all vintage, vintage, classic, vintage, wide borders, symmetrical designs. Nothing new from the boutique for several years! And then i went wild.

Ooooh, braiding AND tassles. I love this.

I just love the look of that slouchy leather. I'll bet it smells yummy too. (Or is that a kooky thing to say???)

What is this week’s show case?
We've gone through the list of contemporary designers as per TPF. We have five premier designers left. Since there haven't been a ton of posts let's do the last five all together this week. Then next week we can do all of the designers that you have that haven't been covered by the TPF lists.
So, this week, unless anyone has an objection, we'll do:
Prada
Proenza Schouler
Saint Laurent
Tods
Valentino