2018 - 50th ANNIVERSARY of the ALHAMBRA

I love the mother of pearl version! and the lapis next.. my hubby just gave me a cartier panthere watch in RG not 4 days ago and might be too much to get another. :crybaby:

But i do adore these.. beautiful collection, congratulations to those who are getting one.

Reactions: swisshera
Dear friends, who have bought this watch in France? I’ve been waiting a conformation since last week and it makes me nervous. I sent a letter to my SA, that I want to buy lapis watch, she forwarded it to marketing dept and still no answer. Is anybody here who get a confirmation or even paid for the watch. Appreciate for your answer

Hi Ladies
This isnt an alhambra related piece so im not sure if its ok to post the update here?!

VCA are releasing a frivole long pendant .. no info yet about price or release date.

Also, Dubai Mall is showcasing the LE sweet alhambra watches!!
I am so excited for this!! Do you know if it will be just one single flower, like the Magic Alhambra single motif necklace?

Hi Ladies
This isnt an alhambra related piece so im not sure if its ok to post the update here?!

VCA are releasing a frivole long pendant .. no info yet about price or release date.

Also, Dubai Mall is showcasing the LE sweet alhambra watches!!
And I heard a single flower frivole ring
i would be very interested in both items! thanks for the intel :smile:

I am curious to see how a frivole pendant will work because the flowers might flip.
In fact, I have the frivole multistation necklace and have always thought that it would be lovely to connect two of them to create a long version......They would connect beautifully because of the flower located by the clasp.

Reactions: BBC and Rami00