2018 - 50th ANNIVERSARY of the ALHAMBRA

Wow! I am surprised it will be that far off.......October 2018?
I know, quite surprising. The women I’ve seen on IG modeling fully finished ones have said that they own theirs and that they were available for sale next week. Hey, it might all be wishful thinking.

There is some confusion as to how VCA is rolling this all out (it may be different as to country/region/VVIP status, flagships vs. smaller boutiques, etc) so will await official word for the US/eastern seaboard.

Sorry forgot to address the launch date, Oct 2018!

Wow! I am surprised it will be that far off.......October 2018?

I know, quite surprising. The women I’ve seen on IG modeling fully finished ones have said that they own theirs and that they were available for sale next week. Hey, it might all be wishful thinking.

There is some confusion as to how VCA is rolling this all out (it may be different as to country/region/VVIP status, flagships vs. smaller boutiques, etc) so will await official word for the US/eastern seaboard.

Can it be that only the PG/MOP will be launched in October but the LEs will be available sooner?

Reactions: Mali_
I was wondering the same thing.
Also, still feeling confused about the size of the motifs. These don't look like tiny sweets.

If the watch case really is 22.7mm, then the other motifs will be Vintage size - at least from my estimation.

Another consideration will be if these motifs are smaller than the current watches in this style - so in comparison, they are “sweet” size?

Edited to add attachments but unable to show[emoji20]

Last edited:
This is my first VCA post :smile:. I'm thinking we can expect Lapis and Turquoise pieces. I just can't see VCA sourcing these stones for the LE watches and stopping there :smile:. Crossing my fingers for Lapis!

My S.A. said to expect releases in the spring :smile:

I’m thinking they offered it in watches because they haven’t sourced enough to make us all happy and offer 5/10/20 Motifs. Can you imagine the frenzy if LL and Turquoise became available again [emoji23]