2018 - 50th ANNIVERSARY of the ALHAMBRA

Hi all :smile:

Im absolutely obsessed with the rock crystal and the fact that it's transparent. It just seems so different to me. I'm new to VCA and am still to buy my first piece. Haven't tried any on yet as the country I'm based in doesn't have a VCA store but will be travelling to London soon where i hope to get the Alhambra 5 motif in onyx bracelet. My wrists have been very sad and empty lately :lol: I was wondering if anyone has any information about the rock crystal from them? I read that they were released for the 50th anniversary but does that mean that there was limited stock only for that year? But how come I'm seeing people who've just recently bought theirs from store? Are they a piece similar to Hermes b or k where you have to show loyalty to brand and they are difficult to obtain?? Do they ever get released randomly in the year or was it only a special release for 50th anniversary? Please help! :smile:

Hi all :smile:

Im absolutely obsessed with the rock crystal and the fact that it's transparent. It just seems so different to me. I'm new to VCA and am still to buy my first piece. Haven't tried any on yet as the country I'm based in doesn't have a VCA store but will be travelling to London soon where i hope to get the Alhambra 5 motif in onyx bracelet. My wrists have been very sad and empty lately :lol: I was wondering if anyone has any information about the rock crystal from them? I read that they were released for the 50th anniversary but does that mean that there was limited stock only for that year? But how come I'm seeing people who've just recently bought theirs from store? Are they a piece similar to Hermes b or k where you have to show loyalty to brand and they are difficult to obtain?? Do they ever get released randomly in the year or was it only a special release for 50th anniversary? Please help! :smile:
Rock Crystal was released for the 50th anniversary and is now available but very limited. It is reserved for VIP customers.