2018 - 50th ANNIVERSARY of the ALHAMBRA

I am so in love with this cosmos watch too... it’s so so beautiful as a piece of jewelery, be it a watch or not.

I am someone who still prefers checking my watches for time instead of fishing out my phone from my bag. I am not too particular about just sticking with watch house watches nowadays. In fact, I get more joy wearing my vintage alhambra watch and hermes double tour cape cod even though they are not ‘serious watches’. I love the hermes watch for its fun interchangeable double straps and the VA watch for its unique bezel shape (instead of the usual round or rectangular shapes) :heart::heart::heart:
View attachment 3937623 View attachment 3937624
I hope someone here gets this beautiful cosmos watch... it’s so elegant on the wrist!

Hi ShyShy....I actually just LOVE your VCA watch!!!. I do agree, I used to love watch houses exclusively, but would definitely consider your Vintage Alhambra or Cosmos in a heartbeat !!! These are not just a watch but a beautiful piece of jewelry. I am now seriously considering a VCA watch. Perhaps we will be watch twins :smile:

Hi ShyShy....I actually just LOVE your VCA watch!!!. I do agree, I used to love watch houses exclusively, but would definitely consider your Vintage Alhambra or Cosmos in a heartbeat !!! These are not just a watch but a beautiful piece of jewelry. I am now seriously considering a VCA watch. Perhaps we will be watch twins :smile:
:yes: They are indeed exquisite! I’d love to be twins with you! The VA watch is a watch that really needs to be tried on. The minute I put it on, I never stopped thinking about it. Took me 2 years to take the plunge... now I think I should’ve gotten it sooner! Do let me know what you think if you have the time to try it on. It’s one of my favorite watches for sure!

Reactions: Coconuts40
I’m a watch person too and actually look at mine for the time. These new VCA watches are gorgeous. I love the design as when I first looked, I didn’t even notice they’re watches..beautiful pieces of jewelry!