2017 National BVette meetup

Hi all y'all. I'm bumping up this thread. Who else is in? Don't be shy. This is going to be a fun group and that's even before we have cocktails. Buying a BV is not required. Having fun and hanging out is!

Some of us are getting into some serious Las Vegas wardrobe planning. I think we may coerce Diane to venture from her Eileen Fisher comfort zone into a more risqué Wilma Flintstone one shoulder look for evening. (Sorry D, but I just wanted to liven things up a bit. It was a long day at work reviewing a license agreement...)

So, who else is in?

Reactions: missbellamama
Hi all y'all. I'm bumping up this thread. Who else is in? Don't be shy. This is going to be a fun group and that's even before we have cocktails. Buying a BV is not required. Having fun and hanging out is!

Some of us are getting into some serious Las Vegas wardrobe planning. I think we may coerce Diane to venture from her Eileen Fisher comfort zone into a more risqué Wilma Flintstone one shoulder look for evening. (Sorry D, but I just wanted to liven things up a bit. It was a long day at work reviewing a license agreement...)

So, who else is in?

Be careful what you wish for! I'm willing to spend vast amounts of cash to throw you for a loop. Even $24.99 if I need to. :graucho: (Gotta love Amazon.). Wouldn't you love to have me meet the group for dinner in this little outfit?

IMG_1241.jpg

So, who else is in?
You are so right Mousse, it's going to be a ton of fun...shopping, eats..
So looking forward to meeting y'all ( a bit of my US of A , accent coming thru, eh ?

Reactions: diane278
Eh, good job on the accent. I'm from Boston. I picked up my y'all from my visits to DH's home town, NoLa and from hanging out with my bro and SIL in the Big D.

So, exactly which days have y'all decided on?

September 19th to 23rd. Las Vegas, NV
CoastalCouture - tentative
Diane278
Grietje
Missbellamama
Mousse
V0N1B2
:yahoo:
Where have you been, doll? I mean like seriously! Get on the Bottega Bus, it goes to Las Vegas with stops in Intrecciato Land, Super Fun Times, Shoesville, Cabana Boy Bay, Awesome Avenue, Woo Hoo it's Hot, and Dayum Girl That's a lot of Glitter.

** add your name to the list **

Reactions: muchstuff