2017 Kakao group for PS in SK

Hello everyone!
Is anybody going to SK in mid July for PS? Lets get together! I am traveling by myself and I am a bit nervous on searching clinics and going for consolation for rhinoplasty, BA and FC.

Hello everyone!
Is anybody going to SK in mid July for PS? Lets get together! I am traveling by myself and I am a bit nervous on searching clinics and going for consolation for rhinoplasty, BA and FC.
Hi JT12, I just came back from Breast Revision, Fatgrafting, Arm Liposuction and Paransal implant with SM Plastic Surgery in Korea. My recovery super fast, 2nd day i can even lift my arm up to wash my hair myself. I did under arm incision somemore. I think Dr Lee is very skillful perhaps he less scar tissue during surgery thats why i have almost no pain after surgery only Chest aching.. Hence by chance i saw a book of top 20 surgeon in Korea, happens to know that Dr Lee is famous in Korea for Breast surgery too. I regretted didn't do my Rhinoplasty on last trip, maybe going back for Rhinoplasty in July or Aug.

Hello, everybody..
I'm new here !
I am planning to go Korea this middle of May for nose job and if possible boobs augmentation too.. anybody planning go to on May??

I am quite scared because I have never been there and this would be my alone journey..

Hihi, I added you!
I'm already in a PS Kakao group but maybe you are in a different one? If so I'd like to be added to that one also!
I already went to Korea for surgeries a few months back but I'm thinking of going again soon.

Hello, anyone going to Seoul in May for plastic surgery? It's my first time and i'm going alone... Really scared! I will be doing incisional double eyelid + ptosis correction. I'm considering acculifting as well. Anyone had experience on this??