2017 Kakao group for PS in SK

Please do more research about DA. Many complain and bad review especially rhinoplasty. And thier OP care are suck.

Yes, I was at DA for consultation. I didn't like it at all and without my consent, they charged my credit card. And it was right after the consultation with Doctor for 2 minutes. They charged me $6500 for a chin implant and I felt its too expensive. SO I was ready to walk out they won't let me go. And won't give me a refund. VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL is all about $$$$$. I didn't see any native patients there at all. All patients are all from China. Which they overly charged them for all procedures. I had to call my credit card company and I was very angry. After an hr they credit me. Because I was going to call the police. is like a scam. I would not ever go back there. You can tell what they want is money is not caring for patients. Really awful.

Yes, I was at DA for consultation. I didn't like it at all and without my consent, they charged my credit card. And it was right after the consultation with Doctor for 2 minutes. They charged me $6500 for a chin implant and I felt its too expensive. SO I was ready to walk out they won't let me go. And won't give me a refund. VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL is all about $$$$$. I didn't see any native patients there at all. All patients are all from China. Which they overly charged them for all procedures. I had to call my credit card company and I was very angry. After an hr they credit me. Because I was going to call the police. is like a scam. I would not ever go back there. You can tell what they want is money is not caring for patients. Really awful.
Hi @miame44, sorry to read about your experience. I felt the same way and yes only Chinese patients when I was there too. Too expensive for me.

Reactions: miame44