2017 Chanel Summer Sale

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg What do you all think about the new style of espys? I got this one. I was thinking about the beige one but went with full black as its my first pair and I think it would go with a lot of my wardrobe...not sure if I should keep or not? I'm not that in love with them but I have wanted a pair of espys on sale for years now so I want to have at least one pair of espys. Anyone else get these? My big toe nails rub up against the leather and make a squeaky noise lol.

Reactions: lolaluvsu
View attachment 3741701 View attachment 3741702 View attachment 3741704 What do you all think about the new style of espys? I got this one. I was thinking about the beige one but went with full black as its my first pair and I think it would go with a lot of my wardrobe...not sure if I should keep or not? I'm not that in love with them but I have wanted a pair of espys on sale for years now so I want to have at least one pair of espys. Anyone else get these? My big toe nails rub up against the leather and make a squeaky noise lol.

If you're not sure and really wanted the original style, I'd say return them. My first pair were the all black in the original style. I did recently order this new style in the white/black combo as I like the difference in the leather, especially in white.

In these situations, I try to remember my shopping mantra... Sale does not mean free.

View attachment 3741701 View attachment 3741702 View attachment 3741704 What do you all think about the new style of espys? I got this one. I was thinking about the beige one but went with full black as its my first pair and I think it would go with a lot of my wardrobe...not sure if I should keep or not? I'm not that in love with them but I have wanted a pair of espys on sale for years now so I want to have at least one pair of espys. Anyone else get these? My big toe nails rub up against the leather and make a squeaky noise lol.
I almost got those same ones, but my Sales Associate said that another associate claimed the first. I was glad because I was eyeing the beige black classic espadrilles and I asked her if she had them. I bought those instead. A lot of people go crazy for sale items, but you should buy what you love. Plus Neiman Marcus only had 25% off and I figured I would spend another $200 and get what I really wanted.

I have one coming my way(beige/black version) I will report back when I try them on! I prefer the old style also