2017 Chanel Summer Sale

View attachment 3741701 View attachment 3741702 View attachment 3741704 What do you all think about the new style of espys? I got this one. I was thinking about the beige one but went with full black as its my first pair and I think it would go with a lot of my wardrobe...not sure if I should keep or not? I'm not that in love with them but I have wanted a pair of espys on sale for years now so I want to have at least one pair of espys. Anyone else get these? My big toe nails rub up against the leather and make a squeaky noise lol.

If you're not sure and really wanted the original style, I'd say return them. My first pair were the all black in the original style. I did recently order this new style in the white/black combo as I like the difference in the leather, especially in white.

In these situations, I try to remember my shopping mantra... Sale does not mean free.

I almost got those same ones, but my Sales Associate said that another associate claimed the first. I was glad because I was eyeing the beige black classic espadrilles and I asked her if she had them. I bought those instead. A lot of people go crazy for sale items, but you should buy what you love. Plus Neiman Marcus only had 25% off and I figured I would spend another $200 and get what I really wanted.

If anyone is looking for these, I saw a variety of them (white/black, beige/black, all black) at NM in KOP yesterday. You could just call and ask for shoe department.

I have one coming my way(beige/black version) I will report back when I try them on! I prefer the old style also

please post a pic of you wearing them when they arrive! i am wondering how they look on. kinda thinking maybe i should get that color combo instead?
I almost got those same ones, but my Sales Associate said that another associate claimed the first. I was glad because I was eyeing the beige black classic espadrilles and I asked her if she had them. I bought those instead. A lot of people go crazy for sale items, but you should buy what you love. Plus Neiman Marcus only had 25% off and I figured I would spend another $200 and get what I really wanted.
If you're not sure and really wanted the original style, I'd say return them. My first pair were the all black in the original style. I did recently order this new style in the white/black combo as I like the difference in the leather, especially in white.

In these situations, I try to remember my shopping mantra... Sale does not mean free.

I like the cut of the older ones but am not a fan of the huge CC, with this newer style i love the size and placement of the CC but I do not like it comes up higher on the foot. So you could say I like both styles equally. I think I will keep them but I am thinking about the beige/black combo and if those ones would look better?

Reactions: luxurina