2014 FIFA World Cup

I would be okay with Neuer winning the Golden Glove...

well he did :smile:

WTF is going on with the ref? Has anybody checked if he got some bets going on? He's totally partial. We get run over by the Argentinians and he doesn't move a finger but when we do it he's all over it.

well, he made up for it when Neuer jumped into the Argentinian player :P

This is called poetic justice! Argentina didn't deserve it the way they played today.

Plus we really deserved it after this tournament :smile:

Hardly! I can't believe it. This team deserved it so much. They're our "golden generation"!

absolutely - even the cool boys got all emotional LOL

Wow! Great game. I am soooo glad Germany won! :smile:

all of us!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I somehow still can't believe it... This is soooooooooo awesome!!! I was totally nervous throughout the whole 120 minutes and when Götze scored I simply jumped up and down, screaming... The german team totally deserves this title!!!!

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

my son went to sleep with one of his medals and trophies from swimming competitions to pretend like it is the World Cup trophy - so so happy

Van Gaal deliberately let all the players play to get the experience. I think our Dutch team worked well together as a group. That was their strength. So glad we ended as third.
Now we will see soon enough who will win.

Did you know that North-Korea declared on the news that they've won. I think the news can be find on YouTube. Unbelievable.

that is probably true for all players except the goalkeeper he let play the last 2 minutes - not really enough to get experience as such. but again, it was nice of him to let him be part of it.

loved this.... a bit mean, but hey they were fair to everyone so far :P

Well, it's at least fairer than what the Argentinians sing about the Brazilian fans. Has anybody ever translated that? It's outright mean. I mean, c'mon, they're world champions. I'm sure the Argentinians would've done the same if they'd won.

Well, it's at least fairer than what the Argentinians sing about the Brazilian fans. Has anybody ever translated that? It's outright mean. I mean, c'mon, they're world champions. I'm sure the Argentinians would've done the same if they'd won.

to be fair - it is a common Stadium song - always the winner teases the loser this way. honestly, the fuss that is going on over this is just exemplary of German ability to create a problem where there is none. The few Argentinian newspapers that didn't like it, complain about stuff that is rampant in their own country.... no need to exaggerate these things.

to be fair - it is a common Stadium song - always the winner teases the loser this way. honestly, the fuss that is going on over this is just exemplary of German ability to create a problem where there is none. The few Argentinian newspapers that didn't like it, complain about stuff that is rampant in their own country.... no need to exaggerate these things.

Exactly! Instead of complaining about this they should maybe report about Palestine. There are bigger problems in the world.