2012 SF CL Play Day!

Which date(s) do you prefer for our SF CL Play Day?

• March 3

• March 10

• March 17

• March 24

• March 31

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here's the current list:

Girl 6
jenaywins
sammix3
rock_girl
lorihmatthews
PANda_USC
crazzee_shopper
vendrazi
dusty paws
indi3r4
BellaShoes
adctd2onlnshpng
melialuvs2shop
LavendarIce (?)

I've sent the info to everyone on this list. We have officially 10 more days to go!! WOO HOO!!

Always,
G6

Here's the current list:

Girl 6
jenaywins
sammix3
rock_girl
lorihmatthews
PANda_USC
crazzee_shopper
vendrazi
dusty paws
indi3r4
BellaShoes
adctd2onlnshpng
melialuvs2shop
LavenderIce

I've sent the info to everyone on this list. We have officially 10 more days to go!! WOO HOO!!

Always,
G6

Thanks for the info G6! I removed the question mark and can say that my "maybe" is now a "yes." :yes:

jenay, thank you so much!

rock girl, ahhh, thank you sweety!!

girl6, I'm so sorry but I wont be able to attend(wont be in town). I hope another CL/tPF meet happens before I leave!! Thank you so much for letting me know about this!

Have an amazing time my lovely ladies!

Hi Ladies!

I may be in the bay area for that weekend because I just scored an interview for either the 8th or 9th (still trying to work something out because we have a big trial at work here) in SF so I am going to try to stick around for the 10th too.

Is there a schedule for the day's activities yet so I can figure out a good place for me to meet up with everyone? Can I be put down as tentative too? Depending on the schedule for the day?

BTW: Ms. Panda! I was hoping to meet you irl this time, but since there you're not going to be there and I'm not sure I'll be in town for even longer than just 1 day, we definitely have to meet up when I go in May! I'll be there for a week and a half that time!

jenay, thank you so much!

rock girl, ahhh, thank you sweety!!

girl6, I'm so sorry but I wont be able to attend(wont be in town). I hope another CL/tPF meet happens before I leave!! Thank you so much for letting me know about this!

Have an amazing time my lovely ladies!