2006 MTV Video Music Awards (Who Wore What)

I love Christina's dress. Hopefully I'll be able to see it soon. I missed it when it was like (12:30am here) and it's on at 8pm tonight, and with only 1 TV in my grandma's house - I know she won't let me watch it! I've got to wait until it's on in the afternoon...

BagFreak said:
JessicaSimps_Mazur_10148147.jpg

Is it just me or does anyone else think Jessica looked really "cheap" in this dress, I'm sure she could have picked something a hell of lot classier. And what's up with her messing up her lines, I was very dissapointed in her. I bet Nick was shaking his head. And was Pink making fun of her or what:wtf:

I thought her dress was very classic and simple. It was however VERY short! I was happy to see her 'real' hair though! I think she looked cute! And her messing up her lines is 'classic Jessica'. She was 'keepin' it real' LOL!:lol:

Did anyone see her on the TODAY show this morning? She looked cute then as well. Can't find a pic yet.

I was kind of disappointed in Jessica's whole look. I think she's trying to hard to play the "dumb blonde" card lately; instead of just being herself. I did like her hair though, it looked clean and natural. Very chic.
I thought Beyonce looked beautiful and her performance was one of my favorites!
I loved JT's performance, but I thought it would be crazier.
Overall I thought the show was just OK, but it was fun to watch anyway. :smile:

I didn't think the show was good at all.
I was expecting it to be a lot funnier since Jack Black was hosting, but it seems like he almost didn't even try...the beginning seems like they thought of it that morning or something. Ugh.

pippop said:
I didn't think the show was good at all.
I was expecting it to be a lot funnier since Jack Black was hosting, but it seems like he almost didn't even try...the beginning seems like they thought of it that morning or something. Ugh.

I know! I didn't like the show either. Jack Black was not funny at all!
The only good parts of the show were the performances and that crazy guy who jumped onstage when Panic! At the Disco received their "Video of the Year" award. Did anyone see J.Lo's face?! She looked ready to beat that guy down! LOL!:lol:

PS: Brandon Flowers, please shave off your mustache. Thanks!;)

I agree that Jessica's dress looked cheap, but her legs are tdf. I didn't care for what beyonce was wearing. I love Nicole from the pussy cat dolls, I think that she is gorgeous. I love Nicole Richie but she needs to gain some weight. My favorite out of everything was Shakira.

woah... that is the skinniest ive seen nicole richie... im a size 6 but i look like a size 14 next to her... o_0 im shocked!!! poor thing, its not good for ur self-esteem being that skinny

Paris's dress reminded me of Madonna's Like A Virgin dress (when she performed at the very first VMAs). I think she was trying to do a Boy Toy look.

I find it interesting that Jessica cut her hair. When she was married to Nick, she was quoted as saying she wanted to cut it but Nick liked it long.