2006 MTV Video Music Awards (Who Wore What)

1. Hey! Watch this space!

I found two now, but there'll be more tomorrow and I'm going to bring them to you!

[​IMG]
    Justin's opening act

[​IMG]
    Shakira performing Hips Don't Lie

2. [​IMG]
    Beyonce

[​IMG]
    Christina Aguilera

[​IMG]
    Danity Kane

[​IMG]
    Brooke Hogan

[​IMG]
    Fergie (pre-show performance)

[​IMG]
    Jennifer Lopez

[​IMG]
    Jessica Simpson

[​IMG]
    Shakira

3. Ohhhh, I was searching for pictures! I missed the darn show, I was cleaning my house!!!!!! Anyways, I really don't like Beyonce's dress! Like Jlos, but take out that bandana. Shakira looks sooo pretty! I love how Christina looks! Finally the girl changed! So who was your favorite?

4. [​IMG]
    Paris Hilton

[​IMG]
    Pink

[​IMG]
    Fergie (red carpet)

[​IMG]
    Kelis

[​IMG]
    Monica

[​IMG]
    Ciara

[​IMG]
    Jessica Simpson

[​IMG]
    Beyonce (performance)

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Li'l Kim

[​IMG]
    Nicole Richie

[​IMG]
    Shakira (performance)

[​IMG]
    Pussycat Dolls

6. Whoa, Nicole Richie looks REALLY skinny...and in white, too!!! I love Christina's look; so gorgeous! I kind of like Fergie's red carpet dress...it fits the occasion I think!

7. Nicole looks pretty, even though she still needs to eat more :upsidedown: I also think that Shakira looks gorgeous! No one else really stands out to me.

8. [​IMG]

Is it just me or does anyone else think Jessica looked really "cheap" in this dress, I'm sure she could have picked something a hell of lot classier. And what's up with her messing up her lines, I was very dissapointed in her. I bet Nick was shaking his head. And was Pink making fun of her or what:wtf:

9. Since you mentioned Pink..she just can't clean up nice. Hard to take her seriously.

Going by these pics-

Shakira looked lovely. Brooke Hogan needs to cover up a tad more. JLo had some style compared to others. Danity Kane needs serious help in dressing. I didn't care for Beyonce much at all. Christina Aguilera looked nice and her necklace was beautiful. (Just some thoughts)

10. Nobody impressed me.. Everybody look like their trying too much :/.

11. I though Hogan didn´t want his daughter to sell sex.......

12. I think Ciara dress looks really cheap could her stylist not have found something nicer
    [​IMG]

13. Totally agree about Jessica's dress, I am liking her hair I think it is cute

14. Paris Hilton looks like she is trying to wear a ugly little kids dress! Yuck and those shoes.. do not go with that dress at all!

15. Pink was making fun of JS? What happened?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice