2006 is the year of speedy, what speedy did you get??

Mono Speedy 30
2006_1227Image0005.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q91/vondutchgurl85/2006_1227Image0005.jpg

I just wonder why you buy too many speedy bags? or you also have lot of bags in other styles? For me, when I buy a bag I always think it must not look same as my old bags.

** You Cheries Speedy is very nice ;) . I have Cheries Bucket and now I think speedy is much more better.
** I also love your Red Epi Speedy. Red always be my favorite colour in epi line.
** I do love your White multi-color speedy :yes: which I have been long waiting for it and have no chance to get it yet. ( since the price at that time was 700+ pounds and now nearly a 1000 pounds so I will continue dreaming of it )

Although I am not truly a LV fan ( am Chanel - Lover ) but I think some styles are great especially SPEEDY! Recently, they stole my budget for a Chanel bag for 2 Speedy :roflmfao: .

I am waiting to see your new collection :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the kind comments!!!!!!!:smile: :yes:

Well....LOL as for all the Speedies...LOL I don't know I just love 'em!!:love:
I prefer handhelds over shoulder bags. But, I do have other styles in my collection...(shoulder bags) only 3: Baggy GM, Cite MM, and my BH (which I love!!). That's when I'm in the shoulder bag mood. Unfortunately, haven't been in awhile.

A few other styles I have are: Ellipse PM, Pap 26, and Vavin PM. Haven't used these in forever though... These were bags I collected in the beginning of my LV collecting when I didn't carry as many things. That's why I find the Speedies perfect for my needs.

I do also love the Red Speedy!!! OMG!! Red is 1 of my fav colors!! So the Red Speedy was a no-brainer!!:graucho:

The lil Cerise speedy....Is just TOO cute!!! I jumped on that one!! LOL!!

...and the white MC....LOL that "supposedly" was supposed to be my last LV (dh was like..."well, if I get you the white one then that's it..."). Uhh....LOL that was 10 LV's ago... Back then the white was my 4th or 5th LV.

So, ya...I'm a bit addicted to what I call my "best friend": The Speedy!!