2002 Black First!

mlertpac said:
hmmmm... I totally forgot about that. I think I'll shoot them right now before I forget again...

nope, not in boston yet.. definitely by the beginning of August, and I might drop by end of July.. will you be around?

hmmm...possibly...I'm planning a trip to NY and boston at around then...i'll let you know~!

mine is 2nd season and the tag doesn't have the code on the back. but the leather is not distressed like the one on this auction. mine's more like from '04 leather, but thinner. and the tassles is uneven and thinner and 1 sided only.

Mine has just the "Balenciaga Paris" on a leather tag, nothing on the back as it's just suede. The leather is really soft but I'm not sure if it's thinner though?

beauxgoris said:
You ladies know that i've been searching for a early classique for some time now. Here's my dilemma:

I really love and want a fall '01 spring'02 classique - you know the one that has the TDF smooshy leather. That said the bag up for auction is a classique - just not in the leather that would be my first pick.

Should I bid or wait until my "perfect" early le dix comes up for auction someday??????

I'm feeling a bit gunshy since that fake ebay scam for a early classique earlier this week.

help help help....

beauxgoris- I say you wait for your dream bag to pop up- but it's up to you!:smile: