20% off pirata and adios at Pulse til 3/31

funny...casey sent me pics of a giocco on Saturday cuz I had an itch then too...but I turned it down because I had just bought a blythe doll! (same $$) But, now 6 days later I the doll still hasn't arrived and I still want the bag and ugh! $$ does suck!

blythes cost an arm and a leg..and more! lolz...that's why i'm glad i collect Pullips which are cheapER...Around
$80 per doll..but that gets expensive when you buy clothes and furniture, etc. lol

I just saw that too...If they're offering pirata at 20% off they'll definitely offer adios at that price too. You should call them tomorrow or send them an email tonight or both! :yes:

blythes cost an arm and a leg..and more! lolz...that's why i'm glad i collect Pullips which are cheapER...Around
$80 per doll..but that gets expensive when you buy clothes and furniture, etc. lol
Wow bubblesung, I just now saw this thread....I was interested in pullips too but they really weren't much cheaper! Just like $20 or so! I've always loved dolls and collected various ones over the years and blythe is so cute photographed! I wish I would have had her all those years I travelled and had tons of pics of the places I went with no people in the pics! I always prefer people in the pics!