20% Off at Outlets until January 31 2010

You should call them and see if they will honor it one more day due to the weather. Never hurts to try.

That's a good idea! A year or two back Macy's had a special "wear red" sale on a Friday in February in support of the American Heart Association but the midwest was hit by a terrible snowstorm that Friday. I called on Saturday and they said that they were extending the sale through the weekend because of the weather.

That's a good idea! A year or two back Macy's had a special "wear red" sale on a Friday in February in support of the American Heart Association but the midwest was hit by a terrible snowstorm that Friday. I called on Saturday and they said that they were extending the sale through the weekend because of the weather.

macy's is supossedly doing that wear red thing again this year, i've heard it will be honored on wednesday-friday. if you "wear red" you get a 20%? off coupon scanned for you.....or so ive heard. it wouldnt hurt to ask. and it should work on coach clearance i imagine.

macy's is supossedly doing that wear red thing again this year, i've heard it will be honored on wednesday-friday. if you "wear red" you get a 20%? off coupon scanned for you.....or so ive heard. it wouldnt hurt to ask. and it should work on coach clearance i imagine.

Hey Liv

Do you know when this event will happen

yea it is this week so it starts wednesday the 3rd most coupons say they exclude coach, but they still work on sale or clearance. it's up to the dept. manager's/ store manager's discretion as to whether or not they will accept it.